Date PostedJanuary 5, 2024
Expiration dateJanuary 31, 2024
We are looking for a Mid Level PHP developer to join our development group which currently consists of full time developers, including an existing senior developer. A great knowledge of modern PHP and WordPress is assumed as it is a good concept of software development patterns and best practices. You will be someone who can take ownership of projects, and is progressively innovative with execution. In return we’ll give you great follow-up with a focus on continuously developing your skills, an exciting and vibrant creative environment with new ideas flowing all the time, and a company leadership that actively seeks to hear everyone’s ideas.
At BCM, your day-to-day activities might include:
- Develop and maintain our WordPress-based websites, incorporating new features, sites, and layouts.
- Participate in project meetings, ensuring adherence to timelines and communicating progress effectively.
- Balance hands-on development work with participation in project management.
- Revamping existing landing pages and collaborating with the team to build new landing pages that optimize growth for the business.
- Attend to support enquiries and requests, ensuring high-quality user experiences and prompt issue resolution.
You’d be a great fit if you have:
- Experienced in WordPress site development, with 1-3 years in a similar role.
- Proficient in modern PHP (7/8) and contemporary WordPress practices.
- Knowledgeable in software development patterns and best practices.
- Eager to mentor junior developers and contribute to a collaborative team environment.
It’d be Extra Great if you also had experience with:
- Experience in Design
- Detail Oriented
- Excellent Troubleshooting