Date PostedSeptember 27, 2023
Expiration dateOctober 12, 2023
We are a remote-first studio and R&D group on the frontier of game design and development. Our team thrives on innovation, creating unparalleled tools and immersive multiplayer experiences. Using the robust and advanced Unreal Engine 5, we aim to redefine the boundaries of gaming.
- Create and/or coordinate original and engaging multimedia content across multiple social platforms.
- Manage content calendar and day-to-day handling of all social media including Twitter, Youtube, Reddit, TikTok, Discord
- Execute social and community engagement initiatives across social media channels and web
- Analyze channel performance to make recommendations on which channels to build out, what content to produce, etc.
– Industry-leading compensation + equity package
– Accelerated promotion and senior leadership opportunities
What We Offer:
- Global Opportunity: Open to candidates worldwide.
- Innovation-Driven Environment: Work on groundbreaking projects that push the limits of what’s possible in gaming.
- Remote-First Culture: Benefit from a flexible work environment that values results over hours clocked in.
Please Note: All email communications from Worlds use the domain, Worlds.org. Any mail originating from another domain claiming to represent Worlds is fraudulent. Any emails coming from the domain “worlds-jobs.org” are fraudulent. The Worlds hiring team only interviews candidates via Google invites from email addresses with the domain Worlds.org. We will never ask a candidate to download 3rd party software to their phone or computer, nor will we ever ask a candidate for their banking information.