Date PostedFebruary 12, 2024
Expiration dateFebruary 29, 2024
I’m Cameron, the Senior Technical SEO Specialist at TestGorilla. We’re a fast-growing HR tech startup that helps teams make better hiring decisions faster and bias-free.
Over the past year, we’ve experienced tremendous growth. More than 10,000 companies have replaced CVs with our assessments to screen candidates in an unbiased and data-driven way.
As we scale our efforts in 2024 and beyond, we’re looking for a SEO Specialist who’s passionate about high growth and helping people land dream jobs.
➡️ 🎥 Watch the below video to find out a little more!
What’s in it for you?
- Helping shape a SaaS HR Tech startup in all things hiring and talent acquisition
- You get to contribute to our hiring philosophy and help shape our future
- Fully remote position with highly motivated, and values aligned colleagues from around the world
- Compensation range between €45,000 to €55,000 dependent on experience + Share appreciation rights (SARs)
- Flexible hours and asynchronous environment
- Paid parental leave
- Remote working budget: €1,000 per year (pro-rata based on your start date)
- Learning & development budget: 3.5% of base compensation
The job in a nutshell
As a SEO Specialist at TestGorilla, you will be responsible for the continued development of TestGorilla’s organic profile, with a focus on driving expansion of our search presence across international markets.
Collaborating cross-functionally, you’ll help to develop and implement SEO strategies to boost organic visibility and deliver best practice technical SEO solutions to support our international marketing efforts.
This is an amazing opportunity for a SEO Specialist who thrives in an autonomous environment and is looking to embark on an entrepreneurial journey – ready to put a dent in the universe!
You’ll spend time on the following
- Conducting keyword research including discovery and expansion of keyword opportunities for target markets
- On-page optimization of copy and landing pages, recommending changes to website architecture, linking and other factors to improve SEO performance
- Collaborating with our global marketing team to drive international SEO strategies, optimize existing content and support content expansion for international audiences
- Working with freelancers and agencies and to ensure that all localized content is optimized for SEO
- Analyzing website crawls and audits to proactively monitor and strengthen the technical and international SEO health of the website
- Using analytics tools and data to identify opportunities, evaluate and report on success
- Keeping up to date with relevant research and industry trends in SEO and share knowledge with the team
Here’s what we’re looking for
- You are fully aligned with our values and inspired by our mission of putting people in their dream jobs
- You are natively proficient in written English
- You are passionate about SEO
- You have technical SEO expertise including multi-language support
- You are a great communicator
- You have good time management skills, including prioritizing and scheduling
- You are comfortable with the ambiguity and pace of iteration of a hyper-growth startup
We typically expect candidates with at least 3 years of experience in an SEO positionto have the skills mentioned above.
Bonus points if…
- You have experience working in a SaaS company and a fast-growing startup environment
- You are proficient in either Spanish, Portuguese, French, Dutch, or German
Here at TestGorilla, we eat our own dog food. We use our assessment platform to make sure we make the best hiring decisions faster and bias-free. I took one too and I enjoyed it!So if this role sounds like a good fit for you, I’d like you to take an assessment so we can get a better idea about whether you would fit the role. It’s also a great opportunity for you to get to know our product!If you’re hired, I’ll do everything I can to help you succeed at TestGorilla and throughout the rest of your career.