Date PostedOctober 24, 2023
Expiration dateNovember 14, 2023
Time Doctor is a work insights software company that tracks and analyzes
how time is spent to provide insights and direction on how companies can improve performance and be better. Better by the hour, better by the minute – better by the second.
We’re looking to add a talented Senior Performance Marketing Manager. This role is responsible for paid marketing spend with a target to at least double pipeline and sales generated from our advertising spend. You need to have experience with paid media for B2B companies with platforms such as LinkedIn, Google, Capterra, Bing, Meta and others.
You will work closely with the marketing team, product leads, design, sales, growth and engineering teams to develop and implement a comprehensive paid marketing plan that leverages a mix of paid media and organic social channels.
In this role, you will lead the optimization of our paid digital presence to ensure a seamless user experience and drive conversions to meet our business goals.
You will manage and execute paid media campaigns to drive user acquisition, engagement and revenue.
We will look to you for our interpretation of campaign results, brand and performance health metrics, channel efficiency, optimization, and measure key metrics including CAC, ROI and ROAS.. Data storytelling is at the heart of our operations.
You will engage in many conversations about data, sales, users and experience to support the different business functions in making the right decisions at the right time.
Reporting to the Marketing Programs Lead, the responsibilities are:
- Develop and implement a comprehensive paid marketing strategy across Google, Bing, Meta, Linkedin and Gartner to drive demand, generate quality enterprise leads, , brand engagement, ,user retention to meet revenue targets
- Play a pivotal role in driving customer acquisition, increasing conversion rates, and maximizing marketing efficiency.
- Feed into and oversee the implementation of a new organic social media strategy adapted to our audience across ICP personas.
- Drive incremental ROI gains and manage paid media invoicing, forecasting and budgeting.
- Ensure our Paid Media partner agencies deliver to agreed targets.
- Innovation: Promote a culture of experimentation where we are continuously testing new ideas, and identifying new channels to trial without compromising overall KPIs.
- Use data and analytics to continuously measure and improve campaign performance and measure the impact of marketing campaigns.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including product, design, sales, growth to ensure a seamless user journey to conversion.
- Use your excellent communication skills to present your findings and recommendations to a wide range of stakeholders, including senior leadership
Required Skills & Experience
- 8+ years experience in a similar role, preferably in SaaS
- Experience with sales led and product led organisations
- A proven track record of successful Paid Media and Organic Social campaigns.
- Excellent hands-on experience with measurement, performance and optimisation tools (Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager & ad tracking, attribution, bid management across Google, Meta, Criteo, RTB House, ad A/B testing)
- Experience managing a Marketing budget
- An entrepreneurial and commercial mindset
- Ability to clearly define the problem, collate the required information, analyse results and synthesise a compelling argument
- Strong analytical, reporting and visualisation skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills, you don’t stay in the shadows. You have the ability to visualise, shape and communicate in a way that gets buy-in
- The mindset to take the initiative, go that extra mile when needed, act with integrity and celebrate success after achievements
- Above all, you are a team player. You thrive by getting things done together!
- Experience working remotely across different time zones, using aysnc communication tools and methods such as Looms and Slack
- Skilled in project management using productivity tools such as Asana.
- Strong briefing skills, able to communicate and articulate what needs to be done, provide context and documentation to both junior and senior team members.
This is a full-time, 100% remote position that will allow you to work from anywhere.
We are an equal-opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our vision is to be the most trusted time-tracking and productivity application for remote teams. We help companies and employees do their best work. We are looking for people passionate about spreading the practice of remote work with all of the benefits that come with it. We believe that office life is antiquated, that geography should not limit your career prospects, and that people should be able to work from wherever they want.
We’re a diverse global team of over 150 people working 100% remotely in over 40 different countries. We’re looking for innovative team members ready to help us modernize remote work. Learn more about us here – https://www.timedoctor.com/about-us.html