Date PostedJanuary 4, 2024
Expiration dateJanuary 31, 2024
Are you passionate about facilitating smooth operations, enhancing client experiences, and fostering positive team culture? Do you have a knack for managing projects efficiently and contributing to strategic planning? Perfeqta is looking for a part-time Operations Coordinator to join our dynamic team, with the potential for this role to develop into a full-time position.
As an Operations Coordinator, you will play a crucial role in setting up our high-value clients for success, overseeing project timelines and deliverables, and contributing to our team’s culture and operational efficiency. You will work closely with our CEO and other internal stakeholders, ensuring the seamless execution of tasks and projects.
You will work closely with our CEO and be the main point of contact for our clients.
We want to connect with someone who aligns with our values: Trust, Excellence, Authenticity, Collaboration, and Heart.
We strongly encourage candidates of all different backgrounds and identities to apply!
Part-Time (15-20 hours per week) This role has the potential to turn into a full-time role with Perfeqta.
This is a fully remote role.
- Lead the onboarding process for high-value clients to ensure their immediate success.
- Handle communications with clients during contract process including contract drafting and negotiations.
- Oversee the invoicing and payment processes.
- Oversee the coordination and completion of projects within the stipulated time, budget, and scope.
- Set project deadlines, assign responsibilities, and create project plans using Asana.
- Scheduling meetings and check-ins with clients.
- Work directly with clients to communicate regular status updates and ensure timely receipt of deliverables.
- Lead weekly client services meeting to ensure team is on track to hit timeline goals.
- Assist in building a strong team culture through strategic program planning and events.
- Structure employee onboarding systems and foster cross-collaboration opportunities.
- Initiate and lead the execution of resources that track employee engagement, recognize achievements, and create a flourishing work environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and familiarity with marketing software/tools is a plus.
- Strong organizational and time-management skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Enthusiastic and proactive attitude.
- Strong proficiency in project management tools, preferably Asana.
- Exceptional communication and negotiation skills.
- 5+ years experience in operations coordination, admin or project management role.
Key skills we’re looking for
- Baseline understanding of diversity, equity and inclusion
- Advanced Project Management
- Expertise in Client Communication
- Organizational and Time Management
- Attention to Detail
- Process Improvement and Efficiency
- Calendar Management
- Event logistics and Planning
Perfeqta prioritizes professional development and room for growth in every role. As a remote team, we value giving every team member flexibility in their hours and location, and autonomy over their work.
How to Apply:
Fill out the application linked below.
<<<<<<<< Job Application Link >>>>>>>
We are excited to hear how you can contribute to the Perfeqta team!
Perfeqta is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.