Date PostedOctober 1, 2023
Offered Salary$40000 - $50000 / year
Expiration dateOctober 25, 2023
We are looking for an experienced Marketing analyst to support our marketing team. Your responsibilities will include tracking online marketing trends, collecting and analyzing data, building predictive models, optimizing and reporting marketing campaign performance. Marketing analyst will report into Director of analytics.
What You’ll Be Responsible For:
- Collecting and analyzing customer, marketing, and web behavioral data.
- Testing campaigns, analyzing key metrics, and identifying opportunities to increase campaign performance.
- Developing and presenting learnings from your analyses, including actionable insights and recommendations.
- Developing digital campaign and web measurement strategies.
- Creating dashboards, data visualizations, and campaign performance reports.
- Monitoring and analyzing digital media and marketing trends.
- Communicating and presenting to colleagues, senior managers, and internal clients.
- In collaboration with data engineers optimize data workflows, control for data consistency and coverage across domains and IT solutions (Looker, Snowflake, etc.).
What We’ll Love About You:
- You are proactive, you take the initiative and offer the lines of approach instead of dumping the problem on the others
- You know how to communicate your opinion in a simple, well-argued manner backed by the numbers and are able to finish things you have started
- You like to solve complex and new problems, try new technologies, monitor the market, and constantly evolve.
- You are not afraid to make mistakes or admit not knowing something
- You are open to new and difficult challenges
What You’ll Need to Have:
- 3+ years of data analytics work experience.
- Intermediate in statistical methods, experimental design, using quantitative analysis to impact key decisions.
- Experience writing SQL queries and working with large data sets.
- Experience in product analytics and BI tools (eg. GA, Mixpanel, Amplitude, Looker, Tableau, or similar).
- Understand overall business value, rather than think and care just about numbers and charts.
- High-level written and verbal communication skills.
- English language skills at upper intermediate level (or higher).
- Fluent in Russian language.
- Programming skills in R/Python.
What You’ll Love About Us:
- Competitive base compensation
- Bonus program
- Paid Time Off and Work From Home
- A fun, creative and energetic work environment
About Scentbird:Scentbird inspires fragrance lovers to go beyond the ordinary and sample scents that evoke passion, confidence, and the unknown. Our mission is to revolutionize the way we perfume by bringing the ultimate fragrance playground right to your fingertips and offering a digital subscription service that lets members choose from over 500+ designer perfumes each month.
About the Brands:
- Scentbird: The easiest way for fragrance lovers to discover, try, and buy their favorite scented products without a commitment
- Deck of Scarlet: Deck of Scarlet is on a mission to break the clean category, redefining what clean fragrances should smell like. Composed entirely of vegan, cruelty-free ingredients, our fragrances bridge the gap between the clean and luxury categories, using the highest eau de parfum concentrations housed in sculptural, eye-catching bottles. You shouldn’t have to choose between being luxe and refined, or clean and vegan—now, you don’t have to.
- Confessions Of A Rebel: We were born in 2018, holding fast to the idea that the fragrance industry was in dire need of a change. When we looked around, all we saw was a sea of sameness: outdated archetypes of femininity and masculinity paired with unrelatable images of luxury that we had no say in. In truth, we are complex in ways that cannot be contained in the traditional heteronormative stereotypes, existing beyond the binary with raw, unfiltered voices that deserve to be heard.
- Goodhabit: Enriched with a blend of essential oils, Goodhabit’s clean, vegan, cruelty-free fragrances act as bottled intentions you set free with each mist. Our scents are designed to help you align with the good habits you’re building, while working to enhance and boost your mood. Inhale, exhale, and let the good energy flow through you.
- Sanctuary: Created for those who care about the fate of our planets, Sanctuary offers fragrance for a better future. Our clean, community-driven fragrances are inspired by endangered species and their habitats, each aimed at raising money and awareness for the preservation of their namesake.
- Drift: Drift began as an alternative to all of the tacky air care products on the market. Our products are designed to blend in, with amazing scents that stand out. We take pride in our fragrances, keeping them free from the traditional chemicals used in the fragrance industry. We are always phthalate and paraben free. We never skimp on quality of our scents or the products that deliver them. Our design ethos is simple but effective. We love our community, those who won’t settle for ordinary, and we want to deliver a best in class experience.
Scentbird is committed to bringing individuals from different backgrounds and perspectives into the Nest. We strive to uphold an inclusive environment where individuals of all different backgrounds, ages, colors, ethnicities, gender, or gender identities, genetics, physical or mental abilities, protected veteran status, race, religious or sexual orientation, thrive. We respect the laws enforced by the EEOC and are dedicated internally to going above and beyond in fostering diversity. Come as you are – we’re excited to meet you.
Salary range: $40,000 – $50,000 *
* All compensation is at the discretion of the company and based on the applicant’s experience.