Date PostedFebruary 7, 2024
Expiration dateFebruary 26, 2024
At The/Studio, our vision is to empower individuals, regardless of their expertise, to unleash their creativity and bring their unique ideas to life through the production of custom products. We are committed to delivering top-quality customized products that not only exceed expectations but also provide a seamless and awe-inspiring experience via our exceptional team and AI-integrated systems. By shouldering the manufacturing burdens, we liberate our customers to focus on their true passions, driving them towards remarkable success and fulfillment. Together, we turn dreams into tangible realities and shape a world where creativity knows no bounds.
Our headquarters are in Los Angeles, California, but we are a truly global company with team-members across the U.S., Europe, South America, Africa, and Asia/Pacific. We have gone to a fully remote working platform so that we can attract the world’s best talent.
All roles at The/Studio are 100% remote from anywhere in the world, as long as you have all your tools, and a fast, stable internet connection!
We’re seeking a Head of Marketing who will be responsible for overseeing the entire marketing operations of the organization. From day one, this individual will make an immediate impact on our marketing channels by reviewing our current strategy and crafting a plan to help us achieve our goals.
Our ideal candidate has a proven track record of bringing clarity, transparency, and speed to the execution of large and complex projects. They’re not afraid to roll up their sleeves and take charge. We are looking for someone who will spearhead our ambitious growth plans and who is deeply passionate about The/Studio’s mission. They should possess an insatiable curiosity and excel at turning ideas into action.
What You’ll Do:
- Take full ownership of and manage day-to-day marketing operations.
- Assess the current status of our marketing channels and develop an integrated strategy to increase leads, sales, and revenue while maintaining profitability.
- Identify new opportunities in profitable marketing channels and create time-sensitive plans for successful execution.
- Develop a deep understanding of our business, industry specifics, and our target buyer personas.
- Conduct competitor research to gain valuable insights.
- Identify key audience segments and tailor strategies to engage them.
- Analyze past data to extract valuable insights from our previous marketing efforts.
- Collaborate with our current team to coordinate and execute the marketing strategy across various channels.
- Work closely with other departments such as sales, engineering, and operations to conduct data analysis and reporting.
- Recruit and manage top talent as needed.
- You are data-driven and possess strong analytical skills.
- You have a background as a full-stack digital marketing expert.
- You not only thrive in a startup environment but also embrace it.
- You operate with a sense of urgency and inspire collaboration to achieve results.
- Your creativity allows you to think outside the box.
- You can transform complex data into valuable insights.
- You are a highly proactive problem solver.
What We’re Looking For:
- A candidate with a minimum of 8+ years of relevant experience as a Head of Marketing, Digital Marketing Manager, or similar role.
- Startup experience is preferred but not mandatory.
- Experience in paid marketing channels such as Google Ads and Microsoft Ads (Paid Social experience is a valuable addition).
- Proficiency in Google Analytics and GA4.
- Experience in SEO and Content Marketing.
- Knowledge of Email Marketing and CRO is a plus.
💡 The/Studio’s Company Values
👏 Intellectually curious – possesses a natural disposition and comfort to ask questions, challenge the status quo, and a desire to ‘get to the bottom of things’ if they see something not quite right
👏 Self-motivated with a meaningful reason to deliver excellence
👏 Good communication skills that enhance collaboration, minimize misunderstandings, and at a frequency that is appropriate for a remote team
👏 Radical candor – Coachable, accepting of constructive negative feedback and willing to provide constructive negative feedback where applicable
👏 Operates with a level of urgency – values immediate action where prudent, enables quick decision-making, swift problem-solving, and seizing opportunities in a dynamic business environment
👏 Natural customer centricity – has an affinity to always start their train of thought or analysis with the customer’s perspective, bias towards talking to the customer to understand them
👏 Results-driven – focuses on achieving and exceeding measurable objectives
🔎 Our Typical Hiring Process
✔️ Submit an application. IMPORTANT: Please submit your resume/CV in English
✔️ Initial Chat with Global Recruiter
✔️ Hiring Manager Interview
✔️ Assessment/Case Study – if applicable
✔️ Final Interview
Note that every role is different, so the process may vary depending on the requirements of the role. Regardless of the result, we always inform candidates via email.
At The/Studio, we know that our Company’s strength lies in the diversity of our team. The/Studio is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we welcome applicants from all backgrounds. Our policy is to provide equal opportunities for all applicants and individuals regardless of protected characteristics. We prioritize and maintain a fair, inclusive and equitable workplace free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.