Date PostedJune 7, 2023
Offered Salary$45000 - $70000 / year
Expiration dateJune 30, 2023
At Drip, we believe any ecommerce brand should have the tools to connect with their customers and compete online. Learn more about Drip and how we empower independent brands to grow beyond their wildest dreams.
Look through our Careers Page to see our story, learn about our team and browse some of our benefits. Diversity at Drip is more than welcomed. It’s celebrated.
About the opportunity:
As the Growth Marketer, you will focus on the growth of our self-service channels for Sleeknoteand Drip. The primary responsibility is driving quality trials and running growth experiments to increase trial numbers. There will also be the opportunity to assist with marketing campaigns and improving monthly recurring revenue. Through collaboration there will be an impact across the marketing team for various operational tasks.
Some of your contributions will include:
- Taking ownership of the lead generation process for our outbound sales department, and using software like BuiltWith to build lists for outbound outreach and analyzing the data to determine what tactics are effective and which ones are not.
- Validating new acquisition channels and run growth experiments.
- Performing various marketing operations tasks.
- Providing strategic insights and recommendations consistent with the overall strategy to support the Demand and Ops leadership.
- Assisting in the day-to-day management of our channels, their assets, and performance.
What You’ve Done:
- A Bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing, advertising, public relations, media studies, business, or related fields is required.
- The ability to work across multiple brands and projects in a fast-paced environment while collaborating with multiple cross-functional stakeholders is essential.
- Strong writing skills are required, including the ability to write in a personable or “human” way for a brand.
- 2+ Years of experience in a marketing role.
Nice to Have
- Knowledge of, or interest in, in LLM (AI) to make your work more effective
- Experience with some of the following tools: Ahrefs, Sleeknote, Drip, Lemlist, Google Sheets, Google Slides, Google Analytics, Builtwith, Hubspot, Zoominfo
Who You Are:
- You’re an avid learner and are constantly improving your knowledge base, even with prior experience.
- You have a “test fast, iterate, and scale” mindset: You are not afraid of making decisions and know when to stop or go all-in on a campaign.
- You have the ability and confidence to define your work: You can scope projects, follow through, and lead projects you’re assigned to.
- You have a holistic approach to marketing: You understand how all channels work together.
- You’re open-mindeded in different marketing areas: This is a T-shaped role, and you may take on various responsibilities within Marketing and Operations.
- You’re a creative and strategic thinker with the ability to generate new ideas for growing our self-service channels.
- You have a strong sense of ownership in areas of responsibility.
- You have the ability to follow a process from A to Z.
- You’re self-driven
The Interview Process:
- Apply, nice to meet you!
- Recruiter Screen – 30 min Phone Screen
- Assignment – 2 hours in your own time
- Hiring Manager Screen – 30 min Zoom Screen
- Team Interview – around 2 hours with relevant team members
- Team Debrief, we will meet to discuss openly about our conversations and share feedback for the hiring managers final decision. Regardless of outcome, every candidate will get an update from Drip on their interview status quickly.
- Offer, we will call the candidate that we hope will be the next Dripster hire!
What We Offer:
- Competitive pay, benefits, and equity
- Challenging and meaningful problems to solve – you will invariably make a difference and impact
- The chance to learn from some of the best people in the business, including our wildly talented and in-touch leadership team
- A vibrant and devoted team, who still finds time for fun
- Digital first culture – many of our crew members work remotely. We have a hub in Minneapolis, MN and a European Hub in Aarhus, Denmark for in person collaboration.
- Finally, just good humans…no jerks!
Compensation: $45,000 – $70,000 Annually
In order to create a space of trust with our crew, we publicize quite a bit, including compensation ranges for each of our positions. We select our initial range through national compensation survey data. And then factor in things like tenure, performance, and geographic location to come up with the most accurate numbers. Are you outside the range we’ve provided above? No problem. We encourage you to still apply, and provide us with your compensation expectations when you do. We’re big on open conversations, so, let’s have one.
Working for a successful early-stage tech company (ahem, Drip) is something we consider to be a unique and exciting opportunity. As part of the best team ever (yes, we really feel this way), you’ll work hard and encounter exciting challenges and adventures along the way. In the same vein, our positions come with some pretty amazing advantages, opportunities, and fulfillment. So bring your best self and your strongest oars to the Drip crew boat, and we’ll bring great stuff in return.
Drip is an inclusive workplace that upholds the dignity of all people. We value, respect, and celebrate everyone’s individualities and honor their unique strengths from all different walks of life. We embrace diversity of perspective and ideas which leads to people’s growth, product innovation and ultimately a successful business.