Date PostedJanuary 13, 2024
Expiration dateFebruary 3, 2024
We are Quadcode, a fintech company excelling in financial brokerage activities and delivering advanced financial products to our global clientele. Our flagship product, an internal trading platform, is offered as a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) solution to other financial brokers.
We are looking for a talented and motivated Financial Data Analyst to join our team and help us effectively managing and interpreting our financial data. This position can be also remote based.
Tasks in the role
- Managing and updating business models for each of our business units, ensuring accurate tracking of revenue and expenses;
- Collecting and analyzing financial data to understand how various factors influence our products and services;
- Using Python and SQL to automate data processes and generate insightful reports;
- Collaborating with other team members to identify trends, forecast financial outcomes, and provide recommendations for improving business performance;
- Presenting complex data in an understandable way to stakeholders and contributing to strategic decision-making based on their analysis.
- 3+ years of experience in financial analysis, preferably in the fintech or SaaS industry;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with attention to detail;
- Experience with SQL or other data-querying languages;
- Ability to work independently and collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills;
- English language proficiency at least at B2 level.
- remote work model;
- competitive remuneration;
- training and development;
- corporate life: master classes, lectures and incredible parties (now online);
- friendly, enjoyable and positive environment.
Note: All applications will be treated with strict confidence. We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.