Date PostedJune 28, 2023
Expiration dateJuly 24, 2023
What You’ll Be Doing:
We’re looking for a Developer Advocate to create resources that allow our community members to get up and running with our products quickly as well as represent the community’s feedback internally to our Product and Engineering teams.
This is a remote role and can be based anywhere in Europe or the Americas.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Actively soliciting feedback from the Camunda community and working with other members of the Developer Relations team to prioritize and communicate feedback to other departments.
- Producing solid content (videos, blogposts, tutorials, etc.) that meets the needs of our communities.
- Attending local events and Camunda meetups as well as company conferences and bi-annual team offsites (up to 30% travel).
Some of your initial projects may include:
- Identifying the top 3 pain points our community experiences when onboarding with Camunda Platform 8 and creating content (blogpost or video) to reduce that friction.
- Submitting 2 key pieces of feedback to our product management team about your getting started experience.
What You Bring:
- Ability and/or willingness to use our product
- Past employment as a full-time developer for 2+ years (or equivalent)
- Passion and proven record for advocating for and enabling developers Clear communication skills — written as well as verbal
- Ability to work asynchronously with teams and cross-functional groups across timezones to accomplish a singular goal
- Execute work in an autonomous way with little assistance
It would be great (but not essential) if you have one or more of the following:
- Ability to use a variety of programming languages (ideally .NET/C#, or Python) and a willingness to learn additional frameworks
- Experience answering technical questions and engaging with users on StackOverflow and other online communities
- Background in BPM technologies or process/workflow automation companies
If you don’t think you meet all of the criteria but are still interested in the job, please apply. Nobody checks every box – we’re looking for candidates that are particularly strong in a few areas, and have some interest and capabilities in others.
Who Is Camunda?
Camunda enables organizations to orchestrate processes across people, systems, and devices to continuously overcome complexity and increase efficiency. With Camunda, business users and developers collaborate using BPMN to model end-to-end processes and run sophisticated automation with the speed, scale, and resilience required to stay competitive. Hundreds of enterprises such as Atlassian, ING, and Vodafone design, orchestrate, and improve business-critical processes with Camunda to accelerate digital transformation. To learn more visit camunda.com.
Annually recognized by Deloitte among top high-growth companies, Camunda operates as a global, remote-first organization.
What We Have to Offer:
- A remote-first culture that enables you to work remotely as much as you’d like to. We believe talent is global!
- A home office equipment budget and the choice of hardware. Mac, Windows, Linux, you choose what works best for you or/and you can work from a coworking space.
- We support our employees in maintaining a healthy work/life balance, so we offer and encourage unlimited, paid flexible time off at Camunda. Use your flexible time for anything that helps you recharge your batteries or maintain your life outside of work.
- A clear mind is a healthy mind; we offer a headspace subscription and pay towards your fitness activities.
- Social interactions are important to us! Each year, Camunda hosts a company-wide get-together in new and exciting locations. Find out more about the annual retreat here.
- Inclusive culture based on our FAITH values, performance reviews, and employee engagement surveys to make sure you feel heard and valued.
- All Camunda employees are offered virtual shares from our Virtual Stock Option Plan (VSOP).
- More of what we offer globally & in your country can be found here.
”Everyone is welcome at Camunda” — it’s a celebrated component of our culture. We strive to create an inclusive environment that empowers our people. At Camunda, we honour diverse cultures and backgrounds and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to gender, race, ethnicity, religion, belief, sexual orientation, age, disability or any other protected characteristics under applicable law. We are looking forward to your application!
Did we pique your interest? Apply now and learn more. For a complete list of jobs at Camunda, please check out: https://camunda.com/career/.