Date PostedFebruary 2, 2024
Expiration dateFebruary 26, 2024
Smartcat develops collaboration software that allows a multi-sided marketplace of brands, agencies, and freelance linguists to translate content together. Supported by our integrated payment and translation automation engines, our suite becomes the central hub for localization work. Your mission is to help our users achieve measurable success thanks to our unique all-in-one platform, and drive a 100% QoQ utilization growth of the customer portfolio under your management while maintaining a high retention rate.
- Reach quarterly objectives (software consumption) from a portfolio of assigned customers and help achieve quarterly team objectives, that may vary and on average equal to 100% QoQ utilization growth
- Accelerate engagement with newly registered users, through onboarding, regular customer meetings, QBRs, lunch & learns, etc., showing them the best path to success, and thus driving faster expansion and increased logo retention
- Uncover additional growth and expansion opportunities within existing accounts, searching for additional use cases and users, collaborating with Key Account Sales to drive expansion in your portfolio of accounts
- Proven successful experience in localization operations or account management (account management, project management or vendor management), in the implementation of efficient and measurable processes and a good understanding of translation technologies is highly preferred
- 2 years of experience in customer success or account management within B2B SaaS or in a well-established translation company
- Ability to understand the Smartcat product vision and platform functionality in depth. We are building a market network for the global industry, engaging several sides of the marketplace, and running several products combined in the all-in-one platform offering
- Strong data analysis skills coupled with the ability to uncover and demonstrate value to customers
- Integrity, full commitment, and a strong sense of ownership
- Fanaticism for customer success and satisfaction: we can only succeed with happy, healthy customers
- Eagerness for success and an aggressive mindset towards growth
- Openness to feedback and alternative opinions and ideas
- Excellent communication skills and intermediate fluency in English, both written and spoken, to interact with colleagues, customers, and partners. Knowledge of other European languages is a plus
- Readiness to work in a highly intense cross-functional startup environment, requiring extreme focus, a sense of urgency, and persistence to breakthrough
- Exceptional commitment to evidence- and data-informed decision-making
- Comfortable working with remote teams across time zones
- Easy going personality, high tolerance to cultural differences
Why joining Smartcat might be your best move so far
- Innovating the $50 Billion industry
Smartcat’s innovative business model taps into this $50B language translation industry with a platform allowing enterprise end users to stop using traditional outsourcing and enjoy easy-to-use AI-powered SaaS that delivers immediate high-quality results at a fraction of the cost.
- High-impact role enabling innovation and inclusion in organisations
You will enjoy building with us. You will drive changes in how an old-fashioned global language industry operates while improving how hundreds of thousands of people work and millions of people exchange knowledge and ideas worldwide.
- Fully remote team of high-performers
We are a global team of 170+ enthusiastic people. We have been fully remote since 2020, with some locations populated with more “Smartcatters” than others, such as Boston, NYC, SF, the Bay Area, London, Lisbon, and Yerevan. We strive to grow aggressively, but we also preserve our high performance, engagement, and open feedback culture. As diverse as we are, we love working and having fun together, and we’re sure you’ll love working with us too.
- Join the rocketship to scale-up 10x and beyond together
We are looking for someone who will become a part of the team and play a critical role in the most exciting part of our journey from a post-Series B startup to a company exceeding $100M in ARR and $1B in valuation. Our journey isn’t for the faint of heart. We are growing 150% YoY thanks to the strong product-market fit and the culture of high sense of urgency.
- Celebrating diversity
We welcome everyone and create inclusive teams. We celebrate differences and encourage everyone to join us and be themselves at work. We are committed to diversity and inclusion & prohibit discrimination and harassment.