Date PostedNovember 12, 2023
Expiration dateNovember 27, 2023
Gravity Climate is a venture-backed startup that helps industrial businesses and their supply chain partners manage and reduce their carbon footprint. Our decarbonization platform makes it easy and cost-effective for companies to measure their emissions, implement tangible reduction projects, and promote their sustainability efforts. We align the incentives and actors in a disconnected landscape to make real emissions reduction happen right now. Together with our customers, our mission is to rapidly accelerate industrial decarbonization. Visit our team page for more about our company and values.
Gravity seeks tenacious and curious professionals for our Climate Strategy department. This department straddles customer success and subject matter expertise – partnering with customers to achieve their decarbonization goals and trailblazing product development and company stances around cutting-edge climate approaches. Ideal candidates will have capacity to stretch across both external relationship management and ownership of technical domains, but there’s possibility to stretch in one direction or another depending on background. In the former bucket, you will own the connection between our platform and our customers. Externally, you’ll be the primary point of contact for customers, guiding them through their first emissions inventory and showing how they can develop and accomplish their sustainability goals through Gravity. You’ll build lasting relationships and help customers identify and transact on additional Gravity solutions. In the latter bucket, you will tackle new and exciting priorities for the company, helping the broader team prioritize and develop new carbon measurement and reduction solutions. As an early member of the team, you will play a transformational role in our company culture while laying the groundwork for Gravity’s scientific profile and customer success playbook for years to come.
Qualifications & Skills
- Relentless enthusiasm for solving problems and clearly communicating complex processes.
- Relevant technical experience (e.g., conducting and/or verifying carbon inventories, supply chain engagement, energy engineering).
- Comfort working with enterprise customers at all stages of their product journeys.
- Enthusiasm for turning unstructured data into accurate and actionable business intelligence.
- Autonomy; comfort working in semi-structured environments.
- Ability to work cross-functionally and contribute to the overall development of a rapidly scaling company.
- A belief that our biggest challenges are also our biggest opportunities.
Nice to Have
- Expertise in corporate decarbonization efforts.
- Experience working at a startup or other fast-paced organization.
- Comfort selling or upselling transformative SaaS to enterprise customers.
- Knowledge of industrial customers’ systems, emissions profiles, and/or business needs.
- Foundational impact at a company transforming industrial sustainability.
- Competitive salary.
- Paid health, vision, dental, and life insurance.
- Meaningful equity.
- Unlimited PTO.
- Health & wellness stipend.
- Paid company travel.
Thank you for your interest in Gravity!