Date PostedFebruary 4, 2024
Expiration dateFebruary 26, 2024
SocialPilot is seeking an experienced Brand Marketing Manager, a strategic professional responsible for building brand value and establishing SocialPilot as one of the leading Social Media Management tools globally.
The role involves developing and implementing effective brand marketing strategies to enhance our market presence and customer perception. In this role, you will focus on creating a cohesive brand identity and messaging that resonates with the target audience. You will collaborate with cross-functional teams, including marketing, design, and product development, to ensure consistent brand representation across all marketing channels and user touchpoints.
What will you do
- Take brand ownership and devise the brand marketing strategy, including the setting of style guides, brand guidelines, brand vision and value proposition for the short as well as the long term.
- Own the development of defining the brand positioning and messaging.
- Be a custodian of the brand identity, image, messaging and positioning across all marketing channels and assets.
- Have a cross functional approach to ensure the brand positioning and messaging is followed by multiple teams
- Revise the brand identity of SocialPilot as a large global player in SMM industry
- Devise a Communications and PR strategy for brand visibility and establishing the positioning in the industry in global markets.
- Define and manage the brand communication strategy using a variety of media
- Evaluate the effectiveness of all media campaigns
- Plan and execute brand activations and reactivations like offers, events and so on, for user acquisition.
- Identify research needs, execute research studies and projects with existing users, and analyze research in order to identify engagement opportunities
- Conducting consumer and market research & evaluating the brand image from the users
- Maintain the brand identity, image, messaging and positioning across all marketing channels and assets.
- Stay current on market trends and competitive activity
- Own the development and messaging of the brand narrative
- Translating brand strategy into brand plan and go-to-market strategy
- Create, execute, and manage marketing programs and campaign
- 5+ years of managerial experience in Brand Marketing activities
- Prior experience in handling brand marketing channels in the B2B/ SaaS setup in the international markets (preferably for SMBs)
- Expertise in running BTL and TTL marketing campaigns
- A go-getter with ownership and commitment
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work cross-departments constantly
- Experience in negotiation and building relationships with the media
- Project management experience, with a solid understanding of project management principles and techniques
- Masters degree in Journalism, Marketing, Mass Communication, or related fields is preferred
SocialPilot empowers over 12,000 agencies and SMBs to manage their social media publishing, analytics, and social engagement while collaborating with their team and clients.
We’re a high-growth bootstrapped B2B SaaS company with healthy profitability and a solid runway.
SocialPilot is nominated as one of the 5 startups across India for the prestigious Economic Times Startup Awards in the Bootstrap category.
Our impact so far
- Helped 12,000+ marketing agencies and SMBs across the globe
- 5 billion+ social media posts published
- One of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in India as listed by Inc 42
- Ranked as a “Leader” consistently by G2, Capterra, SoftwareSuggest, and TrustRadius
- Nominated as one of the 5 startups across India for the prestigious Economic Times Startup Awards in the Bootstrap category
- Named as the Top 10 Bootstrapped Startups in India
- Consistently ranked as a “Great Product” consistently by G2, Capterra, and TrustRadius
- Officially a Great Place to WorkTM – Certified startup
- Rated by YOUR STORY as the Number 1 social media scheduling tool
What we believe in
- Customer Obsession: We put customers first while making decisions and planning future goals
- Ownership: We believe in taking ownership of areas that we’re working on. We own up to our – successes and failures. Moving the needle matters more than just busywork
- Relentless: When it comes to creation & innovation, we stop at nothing. We might fail at the first attempt, but we rise back fast to try again.
- Nimbleness: We respond rapidly to changing circumstances and customer needs
- Collaboration: Our collaboration efforts extend to our partners and customers along with our internal team. We are stronger together.
Why join SocialPilot?
- Complete transparency on strategy, business metrics, key performance indicators, and major initiatives across the organization
- No micromanagement: Own up your work and be accountable without the need for close supervision.
- Great team: Work with a great team with diverse backgrounds from world-class organizations
- Personal growth: Design a personal learning plan and utilize organizational resources to achieve the goals.