Genie AI is a deep learning based software company with a mission to open source the law.
We are disrupting the legal industry by changing the business model from the ground up.
What Github did with open source code, Instagram and TikTok with entertainment, Airbnb with hospitality, and Uber with travel, Genie is doing with Legal contracts.
We are building a community-powered AI lawyer platform, in 2023; the year of AI.
We have fully flexible working, meaning you can work remotely or in pre-paid co-working spaces of your choice. Apply now as applications close shortly.
About Genie AI
- Welcome! We’re a machine learning startup with a mission to open source the law
- We’ve raised £5 million from the world’s top investors – and now we’re poised for growth!
- We’ve won a £2m Innovate UK government grant in collaboration with Oxford University and Imperial College London to conduct research in explainable AI and also co-authored research papers with them
- In late 2022 we won the Innovate UK government grant meaning we receive an extra £200,000 of funding
- According to Forbes, we’re also rated one of the top 29 AI startups in the UK
- We’re backed by top legal pedigree, from Lord Neuberger to Barclays Eagle Labs
- Our customers save on average £15,000 on legal fees per year with Genie
- Instead of paying a law firm, they can use our legal toolkits, templates and AI lawyer
- Our guidance is from top lawyers, and our AI provides intelligent insights as you draft
- The result: 3000+ companies get their legals done faster and cheaper with Genie
- This isn’t just a SaaS product – we’re redefining the business model of law
- If you’re excited to disrupt a £750bn industry and make history with us – apply below!
Our team & culture
- We are a team of 15 Genies split across product, engineering and business squads
- Our team have published papers & host regular paper clubs
- We love learning! For example, we have regular knowledge sharing days & an unlimited budget for all tech, legal & business books
- We do a range of social events – from hiking to book club to cook-a-long sessions by zoom
- Ask us about our team culture – we have really worked on building a world class team