Date PostedJuly 12, 2023
Expiration dateAugust 21, 2023
We are a team of world class builders and researchers with expertise across several domains: Ethereum Protocol Engineering, Layer-2, Decentralized Finance (DeFi), Miner Extractable Value (MEV), Smart Contract Development, Security Auditing and Formal Verification.
Working to solve some of the most challenging problems in the blockchain space, we frequently collaborate with renowned companies, such as Ethereum Foundation, StarkWare, Gnosis Chain, Aave, Flashbots, xDai, Open Zeppelin, Forta Protocol, Energy Web, POA Network and many more.
We actively contribute to Ethereum core development, EIP’s and network upgrades together with the Ethereum Foundation, and other client teams.
You can view all our open positions here: https://jobs.nethermind.io/
We are currently looking for a Sr Technical Recruiter to join our remote team!
Our hiring team will play a major part in building a strong talent pipeline. This will require a hands-on approach by developing and nurturing candidates throughout their journey to being hired. Providing a positive and informative candidate experience is key to the success of building our talent pipeline.
What will you do?
- Develop and execute candidate sourcing strategy
- Talent mapping by pinpointing the talent we need now and in the future
- Proactively search for candidates across multiple channels
- Nurture and build trust with passive candidates who may not be ready to pursue a new job
- Review our existing talent pool and assess how they align with the future needs of our business
- Tailor our sourcing strategy to improve the quality of candidates in our pipeline
- Liaising with hiring managers across the organization to understand their hiring requirements
- Maintain our ATS updated
- Attend networking and on-campus university recruitment events to engage and interact with future candidates
- Guide candidates on how to improve their skills and prepare them to enter the blockchain space
- Build partnerships with universities and attract students and recent graduates to our organization
What skills do you bring?
- Experience in IT recruitment
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and evolving environment
- Strong organizational skills
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail and excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work well under pressure and with minimal supervision
- A positive, can-do attitude and willingness to step into the unknown
- Comfortable across multiple different systems and platforms with ease
We are focusing our search on candidates based in Malaysia, Hong Kong, Japan, South Korea or Taiwan.
Perks and benefits:
- Fully remote
- Flexible working hours