Date PostedJuly 18, 2023
Expiration dateAugust 21, 2023
You’ll develop a good understanding of our market and personas, and help to create text, video and audio content for social media that resonates with our audience.
You’ll develop, implement, and oversee day-to-day management of social media campaigns to align with our business goals.
deepset is at the forefront of natural language processing (NLP) and we are on our way to becoming a standard for semantic search. Come join our team and work with tech experts on real-world cases, in a fast-paced and high-impact environment, and shape the NLP space together with us.
LIFE AT DEEPSET
We are certified by Flexa® Careers as a flexible employer, and our remote first culture is designed to provide work-life balance, autonomy, and flexibility.
Our daily meetings, the quarterly in person “Re.Base”, and the social events allow us to work with great synergy. We would like to invite you to visit our life page to learn more about our culture.
- Develop and execute a social media strategy in collaboration with our marketing team, to contribute to deepset’s growth
- Take ownership and expand our social channels (especially in the US), by setting up campaigns, engaging with followers, and setting standard communication and customized automation for each media
- Collaborate with Developer Relations, Product and Marketing to curate new content, and look for opportunities to explore new ideas and formats that would work on social
- Repurpose existing content in suitable formats for various social media, to drive engagement with the right audience while taking support from designers and copywriters
- Establish an influential online presence, support lead generation and campaigns, take initiative, and look out for social platforms where deepset should have a strong presence and own the communication
- Establish a data-focused method to track and report on relevant metrics to support deepset’s growth goals
- Proven experience in B2B marketing, preferably with 4+ years in the SaaS industry, with strong knowledge of social media platforms. Experience with a highly complex technology solution is desirable
- “Live and breathe social media”, having an affinity with and being quite active on multiple platforms, such as Twitter, LinkedIn, Youtube, Reddit, Quora etc.
- Being up to date with industry trends and best practices to continually optimize our Social Media presence
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal), effective collaboration and stakeholder management
- Proficiency in using marketing tools, analytics platforms, and social media management software
- Analytical mindset, with good understanding of metrics and impacts in the customer journey, and capable to propose optimization
- Remote-first: You can choose to work from home or any other workspace that suits you. We offer a home office budget for equipment and furniture, and we would be happy to sponsor a coworking spot.
- Grow: Personal and professional growth are important to us. We have an annual learning and development budget, and also the opportunity to speak at conferences, internal knowledge sharing, and workshops.
- Connect: We have a virtual office, a monthly social budget to reconnect virtually or in person, online walks and talks with colleagues from other teams, and a flexible travel policy that enables you to meet colleagues in person for special occasions.
- Re.base: We meet in person on a quarterly basis, because we believe it’s important to get to know each other. We have fruitful discussions, we hold workshops, we brainstorm together, and we have leisure activities and fun.
- You are an owner: All employees are enrolled in the employee stock option plan and own a part of the company.
- Personal time off: If you want to recharge and travel the world – there are 27 days of paid vacation and you earn an additional day for each year completed with deepset (up to 30 days).
- Choose your tech: Linux, Windows, or macOS? The choice is yours and we will provide what you need.
- Pension fund and Health Insurance fitting with your main working location: All full-time employees are eligible for the pension plan. We also offer health, dental, and vision for employees in the US, in compliance with the local market.
- Travel Insurance: We want you to be secure during your travels. Therefore, we offer every employee additional travel insurance.
- Sports budget: To boost your health and well-being, we offer a monthly allowance for your sports activity.
- Dog-friendly: Our main co-working partner Mindspace welcomes dogs, so you can also bring your best friend to the office.
- Enhanced days off for Family Sick Leave: We offer additional days in case your child gets sick.
- Additional days off: We don’t work on the 24th & the 31st of December.
- Flexible working hours: You can adapt your work to your private life.
WHAT COLLEAGUES SAY
- “it always struck me how helpful, friendly, and knowledgeable everyone is — and how well they work as a team. deepset gets remote work right: encouraging employees to get together frequently for virtual coffee chats and in-person meetings to create an atmosphere of constant exchange and sincere support. And, of course, I love the mix of open source and business products; and the awesome products that come out of it: Haystack and deepset Cloud.” (Isabelle, Technical Content Writer)
- “deepset has very talented and passionate individuals working towards building world-class products. Ever since my first interview, it’s been clear to me that this is a caring, positive, and highly intelligent work environment where people are eager to learn and contribute to each other’s success. Celebrating the success of your peers is an inherent quality of deepset and something I will continue to treasure.” (Parixit, Senior Demand Generation Manager)