Date PostedNovember 15, 2023
Expiration dateNovember 27, 2023
Deel is a global team that helps businesses hire anyone, anywhere, easily. Deel consists of more than two thousand self-driven individuals spanning over 100 countries. Our unified yet diverse culture keeps us continually learning and innovating the Deel platform and our products for customers.
Companies should be able to hire the best talent anywhere in the world, so we are building the best platform to make that a reality. Our market-leading technology, expertise, and global team are crucial to the success of Deel’s platform. We deliver the best products and platform features in our space, enabling millions of jobs worldwide and connecting the global workforce with the best companies and opportunities.
Why should you be part of Deel’s success story?
A 30-mile hiring radius should no longer dictate how companies hire because great talent lives everywhere. Deel sees a world without hiring borders and endless talent that pairs perfect candidates with great companies.
We offer global teams all the tools they need to hire, onboard, manage, pay, and scale at full speed. We aim to foster a diverse global economy by building a generational platform that seamlessly connects companies with talent worldwide.
After our successful Series D in 2021, we raised another $50M last year, doubling our valuation to $12B.
There’s never been a more exciting time to join Deel — the market leader in international payroll and compliance.
What’s the Opportunity
As we grow our customer base and products, it’s key to keep our customers informed, action-oriented and give them a constant feeling of trust in how we communicate with them within and outside the product, as well as how they communicate with their users. As part of the Platform team, this role aims to scale our Communication and Notification services across the entire Deel app. You are responsible for making sure our customers and users can trust the way actions, tasks and communication is shared with them to stay compliant, responsive and impactful in how they use Deel.
As the successful candidate for this role, we look forward to your experienced product management skills combined with your previous experience building platform related features and products that are meant to scale. Be the main driver for the success of this product area, from concept to delivery, and ensure it meets the evolving needs of our customers.
What you will do
- Deeply analyse customers and business problems to identify the pain points
- Rapidly create impactful and elegant solutions to specific problems
- Strategically think of the product from high level to connect the missing dots
- Take full cycle ownership of your work from ideation, design, review and feedback in the final test build and after release
- Work closely with highly talented Product Designers and team of Engineers
- Above all – Be part of the journey to redefine a way of working for people all round the world
What we’re looking for
- Minimum 5 years of product management experience in a fast pace environment (ideally scaleup/start-up)
- Independent and autonomous leader
- Understanding of both UX and UI
- Can lead and bring other product teams on board to deliver
- Location: EMEA
Our workforce deserves fair and competitive pay that meets them where they are. With scalable benefits, rewards, and perks, our total rewards programs reflect our commitment to inclusivity and access for all.
At Deel, you’ll enjoy:
- Computer equipment applicable to your role
- Stock grant opportunities
- Additional perks and benefits based upon your employment status and country
- The ability to choose where you work whether it be your home, the beach, or a WeWork
At Deel, we’re an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.