Date PostedSeptember 22, 2023
Expiration dateOctober 11, 2023
📌 SOAX is a value-driven UK company dedicated to empower the world and help people advance tomorrow’s technologies with public data at their service.
Our product is a high-margin and fast-growing SaaS business with a usage-based pricing model operated by a stellar team of 70+ fully remote people across 20+ countries. Founded in early 2020, SOAX has won the hearts of 1000+ data-hungry organizations across the globe with its core product — robust infrastructure for public data collection (a.k.a Residential Rotating Back-connect Proxy Network).
Our Team is now looking for a Product Analyst – a person who would be in charge of analytics for all our products. We are looking for an ambitious and energetic specialist who wants not only to work on a product but to build a top-notch international company with us.
What Will You Do
- Actively contribute to building analytics processes and data-informed culture across the company
- Measure the impact of existing and new product features on our key metrics through experimentation and post-launch analysis
- Partner with Product Managers and Engineers in capturing user behavior, identifying patterns, and supporting self-serve initiatives throughout the product-development life cycle
- Work on incoming requests – collect reports and dashboards for different parts of the business (product, marketing, finance)
- Support strategic analytics initiatives to inform our product roadmap in your dedicated area e.g. “What are the behavioral patterns in the most profitable user category?”
- Form the collection and storage of data requirements for the technical team
What You Need To Succeed
- 1+ years of experience working as a Product Analyst or significant track of achievements
- Experienced in A/B testing and explanatory data analysis
- Experienced in cohort analysis, funnels optimisation, and segmentation
- Able to balance the need for accuracy and efficiency
- Able to distill & relay complex, technical information to a non-technical audience
- Ability to work confidently with Redash and Amplitude
- Experience with web and mobile products
- Experience with the development of Analytical department in product companies at an early stage
What we offer
- Four-day workweek & flexible working hours. We believe in the power of results, not just the number of hours worked.
- Remote-first location policy which means you have the freedom to live and work wherever you choose. You can travel the world or stay put, it’s up to you. And with 4 weeks of paid vacation, 9 company-wide holidays, and 5 additional holidays-on-demand, you’ll have plenty of time to explore.
- At SOAX, we’re all about helping you achieve your wildest dreams. Whether you’re a seasoned pro or just starting out, we provide global opportunities to help you grow and shine. We’re a fast-growing startup with big goals, and we want you to help us achieve the next milestone in our journey.
- We know that continuous learning and development are key to success, which is why we provide learning and development budgets for courses and books. With a competitive salary and benefits in GBP, we’re committed to ensuring you have everything you need to thrive.
- Last but not least, you’ll be joining a fantastic team of enthusiasts who value collaboration, energy, and openness. Our onboarding process is fast-paced yet supportive, so you’ll feel right at home from day one.