Date PostedJuly 18, 2023
Expiration dateAugust 21, 2023
As Namecheap’s dynamic new Illustrator, you will cover many exciting projects as part of our in-house creative agency – Creative Lab. Working with other creatives and product owners, your briefs will cover areas such as our website, CRM, digital advertising, social media, and branding. The best part? You can work 100% remotely, so no relocation is required. You just need to be based in a European time zone.
Location: Wherever you like! This role is 100% remote.
Interview Process: This is a 2 weeks process with 3 stages: First, a 45 min chat with the recruiter, Then a one-hour interview with our Direct Manager and Home assessment
Reporting to: Andreea Constantinescu, Director of Creative Lab
Your team: 12 people (1 Manager, 1 Illustration Lead, 3 Senior Illustrator, 4 Illustrator, 1 Senior Motion Designer, 1 Motion Designer and YOU!)
What will make your journey with us amazing?
Empathetic management invested in your growth.
A learning culture with clear goals and constructive feedback.
A diverse team of 2000+ people in 3 countries (Portugal, India, and Ukraine ) + 23 remote nations.
What will you do?
You will have experience with illustration systems, modular illustration libraries, concept development, and designing visual languages with impeccable attention to detail. This position will involve giving body to ideas, interpreting concepts, tracing unique graphic directions, communicating and collaborating with multidisciplinary teams such as a design system team
What will you bring?
– STRONG illustrator and graphic design skills
– Conceptual thinking and a high level of association
– Have a strong command of the design toolkit: aesthetics, color theory, typography, and composition
– Be a creative thinker and problem solver
– Up-to-date know-how of industry-leading software and technologies ( Illustrator, Figma, Photoshop, etc. )
– Miro, JIRA, Trello – basic knowledge
What’s in it for you?
Embrace a 100% remote lifestyle with this opportunity!
Unleash your creativity and explore new ideas in our monthly internal creative workshops, also in our weekly team knowledge-sharing sessions, and all the support and mentorship of your creative manager.
– Competitive salary
– A high degree of autonomy
– A crucial role in a creative, growing team
– International colleagues with a great sense of humor
– A flat hierarchy and open communication
So, are you ready to be a part of something BIG? The first step is to send us your CV and a link to your online portfolio.
Your journey is just beginning.