Date PostedSeptember 4, 2023
Expiration dateSeptember 28, 2023
You’ll play a vital role in ensuring a uniform and compelling visual dialogue with our clients, while also actively participating in upholding the overall consistency of our visual identity.
LIFE AT DEEPSET
We are certified by Flexa® Careers as a flexible employer, and our remote first culture is designed to provide work-life balance, autonomy, and flexibility.
Our daily meetings, the quarterly in person “re:base”, and the social events allow us to work with great synergy. We would like to invite you to visit our life page to learn more about our culture.
- Collaborate with the team to maintain a consistent visual style across all company materials and touchpoints
- Create compelling concepts and layouts for both print and digital media
- Execute design, layout, and production on a variety of projects, including: digital and printed collaterals, ebooks, white papers, infographics, booth banners, corporate gifts, and presentations
- Maintain awareness of the current industry and technology standards, social media, competitive landscape and market trends
- Engage in collaborative efforts across various projects and foster partnerships with diverse stakeholders from different functional areas
- 3-4 years of experience in graphic design, with prior experience working with collaterals creation for Software companies
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, with typography and design skills
- Strong communication and conceptual thinking
- Interested and willing to learn more about ML and LLMs
- Illustration, Figma and Canva skills will be considered a plus
- Remote-first: You can choose to work from home or any other workspace that suits you. We offer a home office budget for equipment and furniture, and we would be happy to sponsor a coworking spot.
- Grow: Personal and professional growth are important to us. We have an annual learning and development budget, and also the opportunity to speak at conferences, internal knowledge sharing, and workshops.
- Connect: We have a virtual office, a monthly social budget to reconnect virtually or in person, online walks and talks with colleagues from other teams, and a flexible travel policy that enables you to meet colleagues in person for special occasions.
- Re:base: We meet in person on a quarterly basis, because we believe it’s important to get to know each other. We have fruitful discussions, we hold workshops, we brainstorm together, and we have leisure activities and fun.
- You are an owner: All employees are enrolled in the employee stock option plan and own a part of the company.
- Personal time off: If you want to recharge and travel the world – there are 27 days of paid vacation and you earn an additional day for each year completed with deepset (up to 30 days).
- Choose your tech: Linux, Windows, or macOS? The choice is yours and we will provide what you need.
- Pension fund and Health Insurance fitting with your main working location: All full-time employees are eligible for the pension plan. We also offer health, dental, and vision for employees in the US, in compliance with the local market.
- Travel Insurance: We want you to be secure during your travels. Therefore, we offer every employee additional travel insurance.
- Sports budget: To boost your health and well-being, we offer a monthly allowance for your sports activity.
- Dog-friendly: Our main co-working partner Mindspace welcomes dogs, so you can also bring your best friend to the office.
- Enhanced days off for Family Sick Leave: We offer additional days in case your child gets sick.
- Additional days off: We don’t work on the 24th & the 31st of December.
- Flexible working hours: You can adapt your work to your private life.
WHAT COLLEAGUES SAY
- “it always struck me how helpful, friendly, and knowledgeable everyone is — and how well they work as a team. deepset gets remote work right: encouraging employees to get together frequently for virtual coffee chats and in-person meetings to create an atmosphere of constant exchange and sincere support. And, of course, I love the mix of open source and business products; and the awesome products that come out of it: Haystack and deepset Cloud.” (Isabelle, Technical Content Writer)
- “deepset has very talented and passionate individuals working towards building world-class products. Ever since my first interview, it’s been clear to me that this is a caring, positive, and highly intelligent work environment where people are eager to learn and contribute to each other’s success. Celebrating the success of your peers is an inherent quality of deepset and something I will continue to treasure.” (Parixit, Senior Demand Generation Manager)