Date PostedSeptember 4, 2023
Offered Salary$20 / hour
Expiration dateSeptember 28, 2023
Our Digital Design Intern will be working closely with both Art Directors and Strategists. This internship will provide opportunities for creative growth in digital forward work including but not limited to social (organic + paid), motion design, campaigns (display, email, web) and more. The ideal candidate will be proactive, hard working, communicate effectively and bring great ideas to the table.
Primary Areas of Focus:
Digital creative, which may include social, motion design, display ads, email, video, photography and more.
• Strong portfolio of work
• Interest in digital design work, especially designing engaging work for social and motion design
• Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat)
• Basic knowledge of After Effects and/or Premiere Pro or willingness to learn/be trained
• Possess strong typographic and layout skills
• Completing and passing a background check
• Work alongside Creative Directors, Art Directors, and Strategists to develop exceptional work
• Collaborate with Art Directors and Strategists on how to maximize engagement through creative
• Work closely with Senior Motion Designer on incorporating motion to elevate creative
• Craft and strategize on monthly social content calendars
• Execute sets of digital display ads that are aligned with strategy and vendor requirements
• Manage multiple assignments on tight timelines and manage your time accordingly
• Listens carefully and takes direction well
• Passionate about social media
• Keeps up to date on design and social media trends/ algorithm
• Communicates well and provides meaningful rationale for creative decisions
Bonus Points (but not mandatory):
• Proficiency in Lightroom and Creatopy
• Experience in photography
• Experience in illustration
Education & Experience:
• College student actively working towards a Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Fine Arts degree in Graphic Design or design related field. Or, without a degree, 1-2 years of recent hands-on digital design experience.
• This position is fully remote.
• This is a 3 – 6 month contract with an opportunity for an extension.
• This internship is available for hourly payment at $20 an hour.
• 40 hours a week (hours are negotiable)