Date PostedAugust 8, 2023
Expiration dateSeptember 5, 2023
Gelato is Web3’s decentralized backend empowering builders to create augmented smart contracts that are automated, gasless & off-chain aware.
Leading Web3 projects rely on Gelato to power the execution of millions of transactions across DeFi, NFT and Gaming.
Join our team and work directly with the founders to build the future of web3 infrastructure. Enjoy a lot of perks, travel with us to cool events, and participate in amazing off-site retreats with the team!
Gelato’s mission is to accelerate the adoption of web3 technology to create a more transparent & democratic digital life for humanity. Our impact is measured by the time saved to achieve global adoption of web3 applications..
Web3 Graduate Intern Program (DevRel, BD, Marketing)
Eager to embark on your Web3 journey? Look no further! We’re on the hunt for a talented Graduate Intern to join the Gelato team for 6 to 12 months, where you’ll be at the heart of various exciting initiatives across different functions. This carefully crafted program aims to provide you with a diverse range of experiences, granting valuable insights into the inner workings of a web3 infrastructure startup. Get ready to shape the future of internet!
Examples of projects may include:
- Conduct product research and help drive the Gelato product team to decisions through data-driven approaches.
- DevRel tutorial and content development for our different channels of distribution for our new products and upcoming product releases.
- Research cutting-edge verticals such as Zero Knowledge, Transaction Infrastructure, Middleware Services and present your findings
- Support BD by developing tailor made proof of concepts for projects
You’ll get full responsibility and ownership of your projects. You’ll work closely with the marketing, product, design, business development to drive your project and ideas forward.
What We’re Looking For:
- Proficiency in developer tools, infrastructure, and services within the Web3 ecosystem.
- Have been closely following the web3 space for a while and must understand recent developments, trends, and teams.
- Ability to think creatively and solve unique problems for multi-faceted organizations.
- Able to understand and explain technical concepts in an easy-to-understand way.
- Has to be extremely confident paired with a strong analytical horsepower that can research and ideate on.
- Has worked at a startup before or has a passion for helping startups succeed and thrive.
- Readiness to switch projects at a moment’s notice
What we offer:
- A fully remote team with team members in Zug, Paris, New York, Berlin, and many other cool places
- Participate in building the infrastructure that aims to become the glue between all crypto networks and power the most promising dapps on Ethereum and beyond
- Chance to participate in shaping the future of web3 by working together with the biggest projects in this space, such as MakerDAO, Connext, Quickswap, etc.
- Worldclass Investors – We are backed by top class VCs and Angels including Dragonfly, Galaxy Digital, ParaFi, Gnosis, Stani Kulechov and many more!
Don’t fit the requirements perfectly? No sweat. We’re all about assembling a diverse, passionate team of builders. If you’re ready to bring your A-game to our crazy-cool, work-from-anywhere startup, apply anyway. Just let us know in your cover letter how your transferable skills fit the bill. We know what we want, but we’re down for you to shake things up and show us that you belong on our team!