Date PostedSeptember 13, 2023
Expiration dateOctober 4, 2023
Serotonin is the leading breakthrough marketing and communications partner for digital asset companies, working with the top businesses and entrepreneurs in the industry on brand positioning, media relations, content, growth marketing, and go-to-market strategy. We bring together a deep expertise in financial services, digital assets, and decentralizing technologies to help innovators tackle some of the biggest challenges facing business and society by building the next generation of products, services, and experiences.
About the role
Serotonin is seeking a Infra Content Manager to develop and execute effective content deliverables on behalf of Serotonin clients. The person in this role will join and collaborate with a growing content team, including our SVP of Content, Community, and Social as well as work directly with our clients. The ideal candidate is an exceptional writer with a proven experience in communicating about blockchain and Web3 concepts to developers, non-developers, enterprises, and newcomers alike. Candidates must have a strong interest in these topics with an eagerness to expand their knowledge as new clients in new use cases require content support. Serotonin offers competitive market compensation, including remote work. This role provides the Content Manager an opportunity to work closely with emerging and established Web3 companies alike to help them construct and execute game-changing content strategies.
- Write blog posts, case studies, website content, newsletters, and social media for a number of clients within the blockchain ecosystem.
- Strategize with clients on content strategy and execution on a weekly, monthly, and quarterly basis.
- Plan and execute content campaigns that achieve client OKRs.
- Monitor and analyze content success using a variety of analytics tools. Plan and execute strategies based on learnings from analytics.
- Stay on top of technology trends and announcements across the Web3 ecosystem.
- Remain well-versed in the content strategies of other technology and product teams.
- Help maintain content operations for managed clients to ensure alignment and transparency across the Serotonin content team.
- Work closely with the content team and SVP of Content, Community, and Social to strategize internal content strategy for clients.
- 1-3 years experience working in content, editorial, and/or writing for tech companies.
- Proven track record executing successful content deliverables for a variety of audiences. Past experience in content strategy in addition to execution is a plus.
- Exceptional writing and editing skills.
- A knack for grasping concepts and products quickly.
- Experience with blockchain/Web3 or fintech, or a demonstrated interest to learn.
- A desire and ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Familiarity with CMS and analytics tools is a plus, including: Hubspot, Ghost, Medium, Google Analytics, Mirror, and Buffer.
- Competitive Salary
- Health Insurance – (US Only)
- 401(k) – (US Only)
- Remote Work Environment