Date PostedJune 14, 2023
Expiration dateJuly 10, 2023
We are currently seeking an experienced and creative Social Media Creator with a strong background in motion graphics, video editing, and social media platform expertise. The ideal candidate will possess a deep understanding of social media such as TikTok, Instagram, Youtube and Facebook formats, as well as a keen eye for current social trends. With at least 5 years of experience in the field, you will be responsible for creating engaging, high-quality content that resonates with our target audience and drives brand growth.
This role will report to the creative and design lead and will be part of the Time Doctor Design team.
Reporting to the Marketing Director, the responsibilities are:
- Create eye-catching and engaging motion graphics and video content for our social media platforms, including TikTok, Instagram, and Facebook
- Utilize Adobe Premiere, Final Cut, and After Effects to edit videos and create compelling visual effects that are in trend
- Keep up-to-date with social media trends, including trending sounds, format trends, and popular content styles, and integrate them into our content strategy
- Collaborate with the social media team to develop a content calendar, ensuring consistency and alignment with brand guidelines and objectives
- Monitor and analyze social media metrics to identify opportunities for content optimization and track the success of campaigns
- Continuously refine the editing style to cater to platform-specific requirements and audience preferences
- Participate in brainstorming sessions to generate fresh content ideas and maintain a steady flow of high-quality content
- Provide support in managing social media accounts, including responding to comments, messages, and inquiries as needed
Required Skills & Experience
- Minimum 5 years of experience in social media content creation, video editing, and motion graphics
- Proficiency in Adobe Premiere, Final Cut, and After Effects and other similar programs
- Strong understanding of TikTok, Instagram, and Facebook formats and editing styles
- Ability to stay current with social media trends and adapt content accordingly
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- A creative and innovative mindset, with the ability to think outside the box
- Strong time-management and organizational skills, with the ability to meet deadlines
- Strong ability to work asynchronously with stakeholders and team members in different time zones
- Strong ability to manage time, design process, and expectations with different stakeholders
- A portfolio showcasing your work in social media content creation and video editing
- Deep knowledge of social media trends, hashtags, and engagement strategy
This is a full-time, 100% remote position that will allow you to work from anywhere.
We are an equal-opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
What Time Doctor can Offer you
Time Doctor is on a mission to accelerate the world’s transition to remote and flexible work by providing Workday Insights to help companies and users work from anywhere at any time.
Why join Time Doctor?
- Fully remote and flexible working environment
- Supportive and transparent leadership team
- Career Growth opportunities
- Great company culture
Editing long form content like the following videos:
Editing short form content like the following examples:
Launching those videos into our social queue and working on a strategy to grow the various social media footprints we’re developing.
Our vision is to be the most trusted time-tracking and productivity application for remote teams. We help companies and employees do their best work. We are looking for people passionate about spreading the practice of remote work with all of the benefits that come with it. We believe that office life is antiquated, that geography should not limit your career prospects, and that people should be able to work from wherever they want.
We’re a diverse global team of over 156 people working 100% remotely in over 46 different countries. We’re looking for innovative team members ready to help us modernize remote work. Learn more about us here – https://www.timedoctor.com/about-us.html