Date PostedFebruary 2, 2024
Expiration dateFebruary 26, 2024
Our mission is to open the door to the life-changing impact of education and help make education accessible for all. As a nimble growth stage start-up, we’ve emerged as the leading online education platform helping over 30 million learners and educators each month. Study.com has earned numerous awards and it has been recognized as one of the most transformational companies in EdTech, living up to our commitment to all learners: Breakthroughs Start Here. From students and educators in over 9,000 school districts that use Study.com, to working adults striving to complete their college degree or gain professional certifications, we empower them to reach their full potential. Our product is our impact! Across our college programs alone we have saved students over $200M in tuition and enabled tens of thousands to become nurses, teachers, accountants and more. Additionally, as part of our mission we’ve donated over $27 million across social impact programs to learners and educators.
This is a remote position located in Latin America.
The User Experience Researcher will play an important role in enhancing the user experience of Study.com by conducting research and providing valuable insights to inform our design and product decisions that will further our company mission of making education accessible to all. In this role, you will support different stages of the research process, such as planning, recruitment, observing, data analysis, and sharing insights. Successful candidates will be detail-oriented, curious, motivated, strong multi-taskers with exceptional English language abilities who can balance quality and efficiency as we work to create a world-class online learning platform.
The contractor will be expected to work during Study.com‘s normal business hours Monday – Friday 8am – 5pm PST. Additionally, they will need to use their own computer and have reliable access to high-speed internet.
Please submit resume in English.
- Collaborate closely with the Lead User Experience Researcher, designers, and product managers to identify research objectives and develop research plans
- Support research projects from beginning to end (defining study goals, constructing a research plan, recruiting, gathering data, generating research reports
- Support research operations by managing participant recruiting, scheduling, and communication
- Partner with UX designers to test prototypes
- Maintain user research protocols, tools, and resources to streamline the research process and ensure consistency across studies.
- Transcribe and take notes during research interviews Drive impact by translating research findings into practical insights and recommendations to help stakeholders make decisions
- 1-3 years in user experience research or consumer insights, with a focus on consumer-facing or tech products (Ed Tech would be a plus)
- Familiarity with various UX research methodologies and the fundamental of research is required
- Experience with remote testing/survey tools (UserZoom, UserTesting, Qualtrics, Survey Monkey, etc.)
- Proficient in designing, writing, and programming basic surveys and questionnaires
- Experience working with cross-functional teams, including product managers, designers, and marketers
- Strong time management skills, ability to work independently and be proactive and
- Excellent communication and relationship-building skills
- Bachelor’s degree Background in education, learning, or tutoring would be a plus
The salary range for this role is per month. The salary range associated with this job considers the skill sets, experience and training required for this role.
Why You’ll Love Working For Us:
· Flexibility: Work from home or anywhere completely online
· Supportive Staff: Access to a supportive in-house team to answer your questions