Date PostedOctober 8, 2023
Expiration dateOctober 31, 2023
*Work from anywhere on the planet! Our HQ is in London but have teams working remotely all over the world.*
We are seeking a skilled US Sports Content Editor to join our team. You will play a critical role in ensuring the quality, accuracy, and relevance of our diverse digital content.
The ideal candidate will have a strong background in editing, possess solid SEO knowledge, demonstrate a keen eye for detail, and be passionate about the Gambling industry.
The US Sports Betting Content Editor works closely with Content writers, editors, managers, and SEO Team to produce and publish relevant, SEO optimized content for owned websites.
This is an exciting opportunity for a talented individual to contribute to our growing team.
- Publish, write, and proofread articles, ensuring published content follows overall SEO strategy, market specifics, and best practices, coordinating SEO optimizations and improvements for published content
- Review and fact-check published content, aligning with the latest information, market trends, and regulations.
- Align content with market trends, regulations, and relevance for the targeted audience.
- Provide feedback on content, evaluating adherence to branding, content strategy, and tone of voice.
- Curate content by composing Content Briefs for Content Writers and publishing approved works.
- Assist with market-specific keyword discovery, content planning, and optimization.
- Optimize on-page aspects of sites in collaboration with the SEO team
- Optimize pages and content to improve the EEAT of the site.
- Utilize Performance tools to evaluate page performance, user engagement, web traffic, and other KPIs, documenting recommendations.
- Adopt a data-driven approach to content publishing and constantly track content performance, generating ideas for improvement.
- Gather and provide actionable insights on customer segments and core user personas.
- Implement content strategy for owned sites, prioritizing tasks for optimal results and efficiency.
- Guide and train junior team members on editorial elements, content strategy, and tone of voice.
- Manage third-party budgets for designated markets, coordinate orders, and provide feedback on content quality.
- Minimum two years in online casino or affiliate marketing industries.
- Experience in content writing and knowledge of the Betting industry, with extensive know-how around key betting terms and features.
- Outstanding oral communication, interpersonal skills, and project management skills.
- An entrepreneurial spirit with excellent organizational and time-management skills with the ability to work under pressure.
- Proven experience with content management systems, SEO, and keyword research tools, such as GSC, Ahrefs, and SurferSEO
- a strong understanding of on-page SEO
- Experience using tools to analyze content quality.
- Strong understanding of SEO rules and best practices.
- Organized, self-motivated and result-oriented.
- Good organizational and time-management skills.
- Flexible and rapidly adaptable to new situations.
“What’s in it for me” we hear you ask?
- A brilliant opportunity to grow your career & work with a fun, fast-paced & growing company, prepared to let you shine
- An entrepreneurial environment where you learn more every day (we more than welcome and support people with their own projects)
- Build an organisation right from the “beginning”
- Personal responsibility with a ton of autonomy
- Truly remote working (Work anywhere in the world)
- 33/30 PTO to ensure that you are staying well-rounded & rested
- Market leading remuneration
- A budget for your professional development and ongoing learning
- An international team with over 40 nationalities
Based in Central London, but adopting a flexible and remote approach; Finixio is a Lead Generation and Affiliate Marketing company, building websites appealing to audiences worldwide. Our sites cover news, education, comparison and reviews, within the following exciting niches:
- Forex & Online Trading
- Stocks & Shares
- Personal Finance, Loans, Banking
- Cyber Security & Software Technology
- Casino & Online Gaming
- Health & Nutrition
As part of a wider group, Finixio was formed in 2018 and is currently home to over 100 Websites / Brands – with more in the pipeline. It is a fantastic time to join our team of specialist digital marketers. With proven track records in our respective fields – we are well-funded, highly profitable (yes, already!), and primed for significant growth.
At Finixio, we Value:
- Entrepreneurial spirit: We take initiative and seek out new opportunity
- Excellence: We strive for the best in everything we do
- Collaboration: We believe the best ideas come from working together
- Innovation: We embrace new ideas and technologies
Our Culture is:
- Diverse and Inclusive
- Committed to continuous learning and development
- Focused on work-life balance and flexibility
- Celebrate our success and learning from failures
- Fun and supportive, where everyone is genuinely encouraged to be themselves
Excited about this opportunity? Apply NOW!
Finixio is an equal opportunity employer and we welcome applicants from ALL backgrounds.