Date PostedSeptember 22, 2023
Expiration dateOctober 13, 2023
Are you a talented and experienced UI/UX designer ready to make a significant impact on a dynamic and innovative startup? The/Studio is on the lookout for an exceptional UI/UX designer to elevate our website and create an unforgettable user experience for our valued customers. As a leading custom manufacturing company specializing in patches, pins, socks, hats, challenge coins, and more, we are determined to take our user experience to the next level.
As a UI/UX Designer at The/Studio, you will be an integral part of our team, responsible for transforming our website into an intuitive and user-friendly platform that attracts and retains customers. Your expertise will be crucial in elevating our landing pages, built on WordPress, and collaborating with our engineering team to redesign and enhance our custom DIY tool. Your keen eye for detail, analytical mindset, and creative vision will play a pivotal role in ensuring that our website reflects the heart of our brand and resonates with our diverse audience.
What You’ll Do:
- Deeply understand our customers and their pain points to develop a user-centric approach for website design and user flows.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including engineering and marketing, to deliver cohesive and impactful UX solutions.
- Conduct user research, usability testing, and user interviews to gather valuable insights for continuous improvement.
- Translate business requirements and user needs into wireframes, prototypes, and design mockups that enhance the overall user experience.
- Redesign and optimize our custom DIY tool, ensuring a seamless and engaging customer experience from start to finish.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest UX design trends, best practices, and industry advancements to continually improve our website’s performance.
- Synthesize research and analysis into a strategic approach, while providing deliverables that include strategy briefs, roadmaps, and presentation decks
- Effectively prioritize projects, manage tasks, and communicate with the project management team, delivering projects on time and on budget
- Collaborate with our Developers and Designers to ensure the design and implementation of the experience meets requirements and business goals
- Perform website or application audits and analyze data from various sources to provide insights on user behavior and identify recommended design changes
- Play an active role in identifying future opportunities through recommended revisions or iterative improvements for later stages within an existing project scope
- Previous experience in conducting research, analysis and optimizations (specifically user research, usability testing, interviews, surveys and A/B testing), preferably in a startup environment
- Solid understanding of WordPress, with the ability to enhance landing pages effectively.
- Robust and diverse portfolio featuring user-centered design work
- A passion for creating great user interfaces that solve real user problems while serving business needs
- Experience using UX tools for wireframing and prototyping, user research and testing, organizing information, analytics, and metrics
- Ability to apply analytical and problem-solving skills across organization-wide architectures
- Creative mindset with an eye for detail, bringing fresh and innovative ideas to the table.
- Experience working with distributed remote teams
- Extremely versatile, dedicated to efficient productivity, and highly analytical
- Has a startup mentality and is willing to test new ideas
- Excellent communicator in written and verbal form
💡 The/Studio’s Company Values
👏 Intellectually curious – possesses a natural disposition and comfort to ask questions, challenge the status quo, and a desire to ‘get to the bottom of things’ if they see something not quite right
👏 Self-motivated with a meaningful reason to deliver excellence
👏 Good communication skills that enhance collaboration, minimize misunderstandings, and at a frequency that is appropriate for a remote team
👏 Radical candor – Coachable, accepting of constructive negative feedback and willing to provide constructive negative feedback where applicable
👏 Operates with a level of urgency – values immediate action where prudent, enables quick decision-making, swift problem-solving, and seizing opportunities in a dynamic business environment
👏 Natural customer centricity – has an affinity to always start their train of thought or analysis with the customer’s perspective, bias towards talking to the customer to understand them
👏 Results-driven – focuses on achieving and exceeding measurable objectives
🔎 Our Typical Hiring Process
✔️ Submit an application. IMPORTANT: Please submit your resume/CV in English
✔️ Initial Chat with Global Recruiter
✔️ Hiring Manager Interview
✔️ Assessment/Case Study – if applicable
✔️ Final Interview
Note that every role is different, so the process may vary depending on the requirements of the role. Regardless of the result, we always inform candidates via email.
At The/Studio, we know that our Company’s strength lies in the diversity of our team. The/Studio is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we welcome applicants from all backgrounds. Our policy is to provide equal opportunities for all applicants and individuals regardless of protected characteristics. We prioritize and maintain a fair, inclusive and equitable workplace free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.