Date PostedOctober 13, 2023
Offered Salary$109500 - $203900 / year
Expiration dateOctober 31, 2023
Camunda enables organizations to orchestrate processes across people, systems, and devices to continuously overcome complexity and increase efficiency. With Camunda, business users and developers collaborate using BPMN to model end-to-end processes and run sophisticated automation with the speed, scale, and resilience required to stay competitive. Hundreds of enterprises such as Atlassian, ING, and Vodafone design, orchestrate, and improve business-critical processes with Camunda to accelerate digital transformation. To learn more visitcamunda.com.
Annually recognized by Deloitte among top high-growth companies, Camunda operates as a global, remote organization.
What you’ll be doing:
We are looking for a Total Rewards Manager to lead and build competitive compensation, benefit, and equity programs at Camunda! You’ll be part of a global team of People Operations professionals, reporting directly to Brittany Rohde, Senior Director, People Operations. This position will also be part of Camunda’s People Leadership Team with a direct impact on the company’s ability to attract, retain, and reward all Camundi!
Your responsibilities will include:
- Develop compensation strategies and principles to ensure competitive pay rates and advise Management/Leadership on compensation changes due to promotion, transfer, new hires, etc.
- Benefits design and management ensuring alignment to Camunda’s benefit philosophy while leading all benefits renewals, system administration, and broker relationships.
- Develop and implement equity strategies and principles to ensure competitive pay rates while managing the Equity Administration system.
- Generate training & enablement materials for Total Rewards for the company whilst collecting and analyzing data to track trends in functional areas.
*This is a remote role and can be based anywhere where we are eligible to hire, please find a list of available countries here.
What you bring:
- 6+ years experience in Total Rewards across compensation, benefits, and equity programs, preferably in Enterprise Software/SaaS company
- An ability to work autonomously and take ownership of projects, applying working in iterations in day to day activities (many small steps, rather than few big steps).
- Excitement to work in a remote, highly transparent environment.
- Cross functional work history with global teams across different time zones with great communication skills
- Proficiency in metrics driven, operational excellence with an analytical mindset and passion for numbers and data.
- Ability to present complex topics in a clear and concise manner across different functions/levels within the company
- Ability and/or willingness to use our product
If you don’t think you meet all of the criteria but are still interested in the job, please apply. Nobody checks every box – we’re looking for candidates that are particularly strong in a few areas, and have some interest and capabilities in others.
What We Have to Offer:
Below is the annual Total Target Cash Compensation (Total Cash) range for Camundi located in one of our entities. Total Cash refers to base salary and 100% attainment of variable target, where applicable. Actual Total Cash offered will depend on factors such as skills and qualifications related to the role. To comprise the Total Rewards package, Camunda also offers equity (where applicable) in the form of a Virtual Employee Stock Option Plan and benefits based on the country of residence.
The annual Total Cash range for this position for Camundi in our entities is as follows:
- United States: $109500 to $164200
- Germany: €72800 to €109200
- United Kingdom: £71000 to £106400
- Singapore: S$136000 to S$203900
If you are outside one of these countries, you would be employed by our Preferred Employer Organization (PEO), Remote. After applying for the role and speaking with one of our Talent Acquisition Partners, you will be provided a link to access the Camunda Total Rewards Calculator which will outline the Total Cash range for your country.
- A remote culture that enables you to work remotely as much as you’d like to. We believe talent is global!
- A home office equipment budget and the choice of hardware. Mac, Windows, Linux – you choose what works best for you or/and you can work from a coworking space.
- We support our employees in maintaining a healthy work/life balance, so we offer and encourage flexible time off at Camunda. Use your flexible time for anything that helps you recharge your batteries or maintain your life outside of work.
- A clear mind is a healthy mind; we offer a Headspace subscription and pay towards your fitness activities.
- Social interactions are important to us! Each year, Camunda hosts a company-wide get-together in new and exciting locations. In 2024, we will be heading off to the Dominican Republic. Find out more about past annual retreats.
- Inclusive culture based on our FAITHvalues; quarterly performance reviews and employee engagement surveys to make sure you feel heard and valued.
- We understand that our employees contribute immeasurably to Camunda’s success. To allow employees to benefit from that success, every Camunda employee is offered virtual shares from our Virtual Stock Option Plan (VSOP).
- More of what we offer globally & in your country can be found here.
“Everyone is welcome at Camunda” — this is a celebrated component of our culture. We strive to create an inclusive environment that empowers our people. At Camunda, we honour diverse cultures and backgrounds and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to gender, race, ethnicity, religion, belief, sexual orientation, age, disability or any other protected characteristics under applicable law. We are looking forward to your application!
Did we pique your interest? Apply now and learn more. For a complete list of jobs at Camunda, please check out: https://camunda.com/career/.