Date PostedJune 2, 2023
Expiration dateJune 30, 2023
We’re looking to add a talented Technical Support Specialist to help us accelerate the future of remote work. As a Technical Support Specialist, your primary task is to become a trusted advisor to Time Doctor customers by helping them overcome any technical barriers they may encounter before and while using our products, enabling them to achieve their business and team objectives.
A Technical Support Specialist will respond to client interactions in the form of chats and emails in a timely manner. They will continuously manage the conversation(s) while performing necessary technical investigation and troubleshooting until the reported issue is resolved. You will answer basic inquiries about our products, including Billing and Feature related requests, and act as a customer advocate for potential product feature enhancement based on their requirements.
As a TSS, you will assist other team members within the company by responding to their technical inquiries and any help they may require to provide service to a customer they are in contact with. You may also be asked to join a client call for any necessary technical input.
- Respond to and Manage customer interactions through chat, email, and Zoom calls in a professional and timely manner. Maintain courtesy throughout the conversation.
- Provide technical assistance to customers’ concerns by performing essential troubleshooting and thorough investigation until a resolution is obtained.
- Work closely with Sales and CSMs (when necessary) to ensure the customer experience is prioritized end-to-end.
- Display a sense of urgency and ownership when faced with critical or unknown issues.
- Respond to customers’ basic billing inquiries and assist in processing billing-related tasks such as refunds, account activation, trial extension, and the like.
- Clearly and effectively communicate ideas to both customers and peers.
- Perform first-level QA tasks by testing a potential “Customer Bug” with the aim of reproducing the issue using a test account.
- Respond to the internal team’s technical inquiries and assist them in resolving technical issues.
- Attend customer-scheduled meetings on time.
- Partner with your regional Squad Leads to escalate any client or other internal concerns or issues and form a plan to resolve or hand off to another team member.
Required Skills & Experience
Skills and Qualifications:
- Experience in a Customer Service role for more than a year, providing technical support to remote customers.
- Experience in using Service Desk CRM tools to ensure effective delivery of service. (Freshdesk, Zendesk, HubSpot)
- Knowledgeable in SAAS applications and the like.
- Basic knowledge and understanding of multiple technological domains such as Networking, Programming, System Administration, Security, Storage, Database, Saas, etc.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively in English, both written and verbal.
- Demonstrates dedication to personal growth and ongoing improvement.
- Can work with minimum supervision and within a remote work setup.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Keen attention to detail.
- Outstanding team collaborator.
- Empathetic, Proactive, and displays initiative.
- A logical thinker and Problem solver.
- Positive Attitude and uphold ethical principles.
- Passionate about helping others.
This is a full-time, 100% remote position that will allow you to work from anywhere.
We are an equal-opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our vision is to be the most trusted time-tracking and productivity application for remote teams. We help companies and employees do their best work. We are looking for people passionate about spreading the practice of remote work with all of the benefits that come with it. We believe that office life is antiquated, that geography should not limit your career prospects, and that people should be able to work wherever they want.
We’re a diverse global team of over 160 people working 100% remotely in over 40 different countries. We’re looking for innovative team members ready to help us modernize remote work. Learn more about us here – https://www.timedoctor.com/about-us.html