Date PostedSeptember 28, 2023
Expiration dateOctober 16, 2023
Andela Talent Cloud is the industry’s only unified solution to manage the complete global talent lifecycle. We help enterprises source, qualify, hire, manage, and pay global technical talent in one integrated platform.
Market leaders partner with Andela to help rewrite their workforce strategies to include global, remote talent from over 175 countries to scale their teams and deliver projects faster.
Andela Talent Cloud provides an intelligent, AI-driven platform that helps enterprises build remote-fluent teams from emerging geographies such as Africa and Latin America. Powerful AI-matching algorithms learn from thousands of data points in the hiring journey to pinpoint the best engineers up to 70% faster at 30 to 50% less cost than other hiring approaches. Andela caters to specialized disciplines such as Application Engineering, Artificial Intelligence, Cloud, and Data & Analytics, with over 30 specific use cases. The world’s best brands trust Andela, including GitHub, Mastercard Foundry, ViacomCBS, and Mindshare.
About the role
This is your opportunity to significantly contribute to formulating an elite delivery function that directly supports all of our talent within our Enterprise and SMB segment while also supporting our Client Partner teams with delivery excellence. You will be at the helm of delivering exceptional talent experience.
Our core delivery model is embedded teams of software engineers who are remote and distributed. As such, you’ll need to be adept at enabling passionate people to deliver their best and facilitating programs necessary to scale with our Clients. To ensure success, you’re keen on engaging directly with clients and talent to resolve non-technical issues, escalating technical issues to the Technical Delivery Managers (TDM) to address, and working with Talent Experience (TX) to enrich delivery/engineer experience. This success enablement can span the sales stage, talent onboarding, the talent journey and talent off-boarding.
In addition, you always have an eye on how to ensure stability in delivery through a period of great change. You can creatively adapt to changing needs across industries and collaborate with stakeholders to bring value propositions – in service to what Andela does.
As a global company, you will be working with talent and clients in various time zones. Your business hours will align with engagement needs, and we strive to have at least a 5-hour overlap with our clients. Your role is to ensure engagements are successful while owning client/internal stakeholder inquiries across an array of topics, including but not limited to: talent concerns, infrastructure and worktool needs, and business-related matters.
You are constantly asking yourself:
- How do I ensure Clients are impressed with the engagement and productivity of their Andela Talents?
- How do I ensure Andela Talents are enriched and supported as they deliver for our Clients?
You’re passionate about delivering outstanding service while maintaining efficiencies at scale. You will combine your eagerness to learn, can-do attitude, and collaboration skills to deliver an exceptional experience.
- Coordinate and own your Book of Business for growth and to meet related business objectives –
- Client Engagement: Be a point of escalation for Client/Talent issues arising on engagements within your Book of Business
- Talent onboarding: Highly focused on a successful talent onboarding in the first 3 months of their engagement.
- Talent Enrichment: Oversee programs that ensure successful delivery and a great engineer experience
- Delivery Management & talent retention: oversee programs that prevent revenue churn within your BoB (i.e., Talent burnout, Talent mismatch, performance issues, compensation, etc.)
- Delivery Enablement: resolve bottlenecks that impact delivery excellence through collaboration with relevant stakeholders
- Addressing non-technical concerns that arise, and working with the TDM to address technical concerns: performance management, talent L&D, talent work impact, etc.
- Data compliance on information shared in CRM tool
- Document and create playbooks on managing key achievements in the talent journey – onboarding, F90, roll-off, resignations-mitigation, etc.
- Feed trends and learnings to leadership to develop programs and features that will help us better serve our clients and talent.
- Execute on core metrics – talent retention, client growth, talent Net Promoter scores, etc.
- Fully Remote work culture – we hire globally and all of our roles are fully remote!
- Bring your own device stipend – buy your own laptop with funds from Andela
- Flexible working hours
- Equity (as a part of the compensation package)
- Healthcare, 401k / pension (US only)
- Andela Affinity Groups
- Growth & development paths
- Generous Paid Time Off, Parental Leave, Compassionate Leave
And more to come! We’re on a journey to reimagine global benefits at Andela.
At Andela, we outcompete through diversity. We know that our strengths lie in the multiplicity of talents, perspectives, backgrounds & orientations resident in our community and we take pride in that. Andela is committed to a work environment in which all individuals are treated with respect and dignity. Each individual has the right to work in a professional atmosphere that promotes equal employment opportunities and prohibits discriminatory practices. Andela provides equal employment opportunities and workplace to all employees and applicants without regard to factors including but not limited to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy (including breastfeeding), genetic information, HIV/AIDS or any other medical status, family or parental status, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. This commitment applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including but not limited to hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. Our policies expressly prohibit any form of harassment and/or discrimination as stated above.
Andela is home for all, come as you are.