Date PostedSeptember 14, 2023
Offered Salary$40000 - $60000 / year
Expiration dateOctober 6, 2023
As our Strategic Insights Manager, you will play a critical role in helping us better understand our target audience, and improve our marketing, product and overall company strategies. You will be responsible for conducting market research and analyzing customer data to identify trends, opportunities, and challenges that will inform our digital & physical product development, branding, advertising, and other company decisions.
What You’ll Be Responsible For:
- Conduct market research to identify industry trends, competitive landscape, and consumer preferences related to fragrances and subscription-based services
- Design and input consumer surveys into market research platforms and survey tools (Attest, Typeform etc.)
- Design discussion guides for customer interviews, summarize insights from the interviews
- Analyze customer data and behavior to identify patterns, insights, and opportunities for growth
- Work with data visualization tools such as Looker, Mixpanel
- Perform ad hoc analysis for customer behavior for programs and campaigns
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop and execute research projects, including surveys, focus groups, and customer interviews
- Create reports and presentations that communicate research findings, insights, and recommendations to senior leadership and stakeholders
- Stay up-to-date with industry news, trends, and emerging technologies to inform our marketing strategies and tactics. Report on these on an ongoing basis.
What You’ll Need to Have:
- Strong analytical skills, with experience in data analysis and interpretation and creation of data and insights-based reports
- Strong ability to interpret data and present strategic insights to a variety of stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to present findings and insights to stakeholders at all levels
- Strong command of the English language
- Bachelor’s degree or higher, ideally in an analytics-related field
- Familiarity with industry trends (fragrance, beauty, direct to consumer, digital) and consumer preferences is a plus
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, with strong project management and time management skills
What You’ll Love About Us:
- Competitive base compensation
- Bonus program
- Paid Time Off and Work From Home
- A fun, creative and energetic work environment
Scentbird inspires fragrance lovers to go beyond the ordinary and sample scents that evoke passion, confidence, and the unknown. Our mission is to revolutionize the way we perfume by bringing the ultimate fragrance playground right to your fingertips and offering a digital subscription service that lets members choose from over 500+ designer perfumes each month.
About the Brands:
- Scentbird: The easiest way for fragrance lovers to discover, try, and buy their favorite scented products without a commitment
- Deck of Scarlet: Deck of Scarlet was created to break the boredom and shake up clean beauty. The line of bold cosmetics features vivid colors, innovative textures, and unprecedented finishes that bring the fun and creativity back to clean beauty.
- Confessions Of A Rebel: We’re not afraid to provoke. Our fragrances are made to excite and inspire: some are subversive, others are straightforward, all are compelling in their own right. He, she, they, YOU – our confessions are not caged in by gender.
- Goodhabit: Built for the digitally native generation, Goodhabit is pioneering the movement in defending your skin against artificial blue light and modern day skin stressors. We’re developing clean, conscious, and effective skincare solutions that keep you connected, and your skin, protected.
- Sanctuary: Our newest brand to the Scentbird family. This fragrance, just like the playful creature that was its muse, this scent opens with an energetic blend of red berries and fresh bamboo as a nod to the Red Panda’s favorite foods, while pink pepper adds an extra lively twist. Verdant notes like white tea, violet, and oakmoss pay homage to its habitat in the Himalayan Forests and mountains of China, as cashmere woods evoke a soft, cuddly feeling.
- Drift: drift is uprooting the traditional air-care market. With beautifully designed products that blend in with bespoke scents that stand out. We take pride in our fragrances, keeping them free from the traditional chemicals used in the fragrance industry. We are always phthalate and paraben free. drift’s subscription customer base is loyal and growing fast.
Scentbird is committed to bringing individuals from different backgrounds and perspectives into the Nest. We strive to uphold an inclusive environment where individuals of all different backgrounds, ages, colors, ethnicities, gender, or gender identities, genetics, physical or mental abilities, protected veteran status, race, religious or sexual orientation, thrive. We respect the laws enforced by the EEOC and are dedicated internally to going above and beyond in fostering diversity. Come as you are – we’re excited to meet you.
Salary range: $40,000 – $60,000 *
* All compensation is at the discretion of the company and based on the applicant’s experience.