Date PostedAugust 29, 2023
Offered Salary$100000 - $190000 / year
Expiration dateSeptember 16, 2023
ClubRare is a fast-moving startup on a mission to reinvent and redefine the social commerce market for the digital age and to empower both creators and collectors. Through the use of Web3 technology and Phygital NFTs, the platform will connect collectors and creators directly, blurring the boundaries between the real world and the Metaverse.
We are a fully remote company with no fixed headquarters. As a distributed company, we embrace a diverse and inclusive culture that transcends geographical borders. Our team members come from all over the world and bring a rich array of experiences, perspectives, and lifestyles to the team.
Our team thrives on six core values: Integrity, always acting ethically; Intentionality, working purposefully; Empathy, understanding others; Resilience, overcoming challenges; Insight, bringing awareness; and Analysis, making data-driven decisions.
We seek individuals who embody these principles, contribute unique perspectives, and are ready to make a meaningful impact. If this sounds like you – come join us if you are looking to disrupt.
Who You Are:
Your goal is to ensure the stability and flawless functionality of our Marketplace. You have a keen eye for spotting issues in real time and can act swiftly and decisively to mitigate any potential negative impact. Your efficiency and problem-solving skills are unmatched, and you are always ready to step in and take the necessary action to ensure our Marketplace is performing at its best. With your keen attention to detail and strong problem-solving skills, you ensure our Marketplace runs seamlessly, providing an exceptional user experience for our customers.
Ideally, you’re someone who is not only skilled in product management but also possesses a deep understanding of marketplace dynamics. You’re proactive, driven by data, and have a keen eye for identifying opportunities for growth and improvement.
Your primary responsibilities include:
- Overseeing the live operation of our Marketplace to ensure stability and flawless functionality, resolving any issues as they arise swiftly and efficiently.
- Develop and execute product strategy and roadmap, focusing on scaling and improving product operations.
- Continuously monitoring our product’s performance and optimizing for efficiency and improved user experience.
- Working cross-functionally with various teams to drive alignment and achieve business goals. Plan and manage engineering and design sprints to ensure deadlines are met.
- Manage the product development backlog, ensuring it is properly organized, prioritized, and kept up to date.
- Establish and maintain relationships with our user community to gather feedback and insights. Utilize community feedback to drive product innovation and ensure user satisfaction.
- Navigating and resolving complexities in a growing marketplace, always prioritizing customer satisfaction.
- Conduct ongoing market and competitive research to continuously assess our product’s competitiveness and generate new ideas for product development.
- As a fully remote organization, we strive for efficient collaboration. Despite our geographic diversity, we all operate and coordinate synchronously within these specified time zones: CEST, EST, and KST. This practice allows us to synergize effectively with your core team and ensure seamless operations.
- 5+ years of experience as a Product Manager with extensive knowledge of consumer-facing and social products, live product operations, and/or eCommerce.
- Proven track record of building successful products from conception to launch, scaling and improving product operations, and driving growth and profitability.
- Experience working on live product operations.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills with the ability to build strong relationships with cross-functional teams.
- Experience with community engagement and feedback gathering, with a focus on driving innovation and user satisfaction.
- Very consumer-facing with social elements.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced startup environment and adapt quickly to changes.
What we offer you:
- A unique opportunity to be part of the growing crypto/NFT community early on, making a meaningful impact on the team as well as the world
- The annual salary for this position ranges from $100,000.00 to $190,000.00. The actual annual salary paid for this position will be based on several factors, including but not limited to, skills, prior experiences, training, company needs, and current market demands. The annual salary range for this position is subject to change and may be adjusted in the future. This position may also be eligible for salary increases, bonuses, and benefits.
- Flexible, remote work with a high degree of autonomy in a dynamic, fast-growth startup.
- An opportunity to leverage bleeding-edge technology and industry-leading development practices.
At ClubRare, we believe that talent knows no boundaries. Our company is built on a foundation of collaboration and teamwork, and we believe that the best ideas can come from anywhere, that’s why we encourage you to apply, no matter where you are located. We are committed to creating a work environment that is inclusive and welcoming to all. As an equal-opportunity employer, we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or any other characteristic. We believe that diversity is a source of strength and all qualified candidates will be given equal consideration for employment at ClubRare.Discover more about ClubRare and what we stand for by visiting our website.