Date PostedSeptember 18, 2023
Expiration dateOctober 9, 2023
Remote is solving global remote organizations’ biggest challenge: employing anyone anywhere compliantly. We make it possible for businesses big and small to employ a global team by handling global payroll, benefits, taxes, and compliance. Check out remote.com/how-it-works to learn more or if you’re interested in adding to the mission, scroll down to apply now.
Please take a look at remote.com/handbook to learn more about our culture and what it is like to work here. Not only do we encourage folks from all ethnic groups, genders, sexuality, age and abilities to apply, but we prioritize a sense of belonging. You can check out independent reviews by other candidates on Glassdoor or look up the results of our candidate surveys to see how others feel about working and interviewing here.
All of our positions are fully remote. You do not have to relocate to join us!
This is an exciting time to join Remote and make a personal impact in the global employment space joining our Benefits team as Benefits Operations Specialist.
Please note this is a 7 month contract for maternity leave cover.
What this job can offer you
- This is a 7 month contract (maternity cover)
- You will have the opportunity to gain additional expertise in Global Benefits Operations. You can check the 70+ countries in which we already operate here
- You will manage customer and employee queries for multiple countries with a customer-centric approach
- You will be responsible for managing all aspects of the benefits processes for your group of plans across multiple countries from start to finish
- You will design processes, manage data, support product design and manage invoices for your assigned group of global benefits plans
- You will work closely with the Benefits Solutions team to improve and update existing benefits plans
What you bring
- You are a manager of one
- You have previous experience in managing global Benefits/HR Operations
- You thrive working in a fast-paced environment and multi-task effectively
- You are tech-savy and proactive in leveraging new tools and technologies
- You are motivated by providing an excellent customer service experience
- You are able to propose, innovate and challenge the status quo
- You’ll report to: Benefits Manager
- Direct reports: None
- Team: Benefits Operations
- Location: You need to be in the timezone in APAC/North Africa (UTC +7 to UTC +5) as the team needs the coverage in the timezone
- Start date: As soon as possible
Remote Compensation Philosophy
Remote’s Total Rewards philosophy is to ensure fair, unbiased compensation and fair pay along with competitive benefits in all locations in which we operate. We do not agree to or encourage cheap-labor practices and therefore we ensure to pay above in-location rates. We hope to inspire other companies to support global talent-hiring and bring local wealth to developing countries.
- Interview with hiring manager
- (async) Written Exercise
- Interview with Manager, Benefits Operations
- Interview with VP, Benefits
- Prior employment verification check
- work from anywhere
- unlimited personal time off (minimum 4 weeks)
- quarterly company-wide day off for self care
- flexible working hours (we are async)
- 16 weeks paid parental leave
- mental health support services
- stock options
- learning budget
- home office budget & IT equipment
- budget for local in-person social events or co-working spaces
How you’ll plan your day (and life)
We work async at Remote which means you can plan your schedule around your life (and not around meetings). Read more at remote.com/async.
You will be empowered to take ownership and be proactive. When in doubt you will default to action instead of waiting. Your life-work balance is important and you will be encouraged to put yourself and your family first, and fit work around your needs.
If that sounds like something you want, apply now!
How to apply
- Please fill out the form below and upload your CV with a PDF format.
- We kindly ask you to submit your application and CV in English, as this is the standardised language we use here at Remote.
- If you don’t have an up to date CV but you are still interested in talking to us, please feel free to add a copy of your LinkedIn profile instead.
We will ask you to voluntarily tell us your pronouns at interview stage, and you will have the option to answer our anonymous demographic questionnaire when you apply below. As an equal employment opportunity employer it’s important to us that our workforce reflects people of all backgrounds, identities, and experiences and this data will help us to stay accountable. We thank you for providing this data, if you chose to.
Need help? Email [email protected]