Date PostedOctober 6, 2023
Expiration dateOctober 31, 2023
Binance is the leading global blockchain ecosystem and cryptocurrency infrastructure provider whose suite of financial products includes the world’s largest digital-asset exchange.
Our mission is to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
If you’re looking for a fast-paced, mission-driven organization where opportunities to learn and excel are endless, then Binance is the place for you.
- Be a part of the central social media team, own the @Binance TikTok account, responsible for account output, engagement, growth and sentiment.
- Contribute to integrated marketing campaigns and priority brand partnerships on behalf of the social team, with scope not limited to TikTok or video content.
- Produce and edit high quality, engaging, original content that can be used cross-platform.
- Manage relationships with third party creators including project management, briefing and feeding back on deliverables.
- Monitor and effectively leverage TikTok or other social media trends.
- Drive effective and creative social media campaigns, working cross-functionally with design, content, performance marketing, product and other teams.
- Measure, report, and analyze the performance of campaigns across channels and translate findings into actionable, data-driven recommendations in order to improve future performance.
- Analyse social media landscape to supply actionable insight (in real-time) to both the social and greater marketing team with hot topics, breaking news, sentiment/market observations.
- Engage and build communities through one-on-one as well as one-to-many conversations.
- Have fun!
- 6+ years of experience in digital marketing or social media related roles.
- Mandatory to be native or fluent English speaker.
- A deep understanding of TikTok & social media algorithms.
- Proven success of creating high-performing content on TikTok.
- Knowledge of TikTok trends and the best performing content types.
- Experience with getting creative within brand guidelines.
- Video editing proficiency. Project management experience.
- Keen sense of the crypto market in general.
- A meme connoisseur.
- A clear and concise style of communication, with a creative/fun spin when relevant.
- Strong sense of responsibility.
- Self-motivated and results-oriented.
- Remote and startup experience is a plus.
Working at Binance
• Be a part of the world’s leading blockchain ecosystem that continues to grow and offers excellent career development opportunities
• Work alongside diverse, world-class talent in an environment where learning and growth opportunities are endless
• Tackle fast-paced, challenging and unique projects
• Work in a truly global organization, with international teams and a flat organizational structure
• Competitive salary and benefits
• Balance life and work with flexible working hours and casual work attire
Learn more about how Binancians embody the organization’s core values, creating a unified culture that enables collaboration, excellence, and growth.
Apply today to be a part of the Web3 revolution!
Binance is committed to being an equal opportunity employer. We believe that having a diverse workforce is fundamental to our success.
By submitting a job application, you confirm that you have read and agree to our Candidate Privacy Notice.