Date PostedJanuary 15, 2024
Expiration dateFebruary 1, 2024
Upwork ($UPWK) is the world’s work marketplace. We serve everyone from one-person startups to large, Fortune 100 enterprises with a powerful, trust-driven platform that enables companies and talent to work together in new ways that unlock their potential.
Last year, more than $3.8 billion of work was done through Upwork by skilled professionals who are gaining more control by finding work they are passionate about and innovating their careers.
This is an engagement through Upwork’s Hybrid Workforce Solutions (HWS) Team. Our Hybrid Workforce Solutions Team is a global group of professionals that support Upwork’s business. Our HWS team members are located all over the world.
- Oversee inbound social media requests from cross-functional partners, support content creation for these requests, and deliver social media results as needed.
- Own weekly share-outs of editorial calendar content for visibility cross-functionally.
- Support monthly and quarterly social media reporting needs, including pulling metrics across organic and paid social media.
- Oversee scheduling & publishing content across all social channels.
- Optimize social scheduling over time based on best times and any algorithm changes, sharing back testing opportunities
- Support paid amplification across all social platforms, including content management within paid boosting campaigns.
- Support Asana management for the social team, including building new workflows in the platform.
- Create social media content as needed, including (but not limited to) polls, engagement questions, text-only posts, and Instagram stories.
- Track and report on trends and cultural moments, pitching ideas to keep our social channels relevant to the Internet landscape and our customers’ mindset
- Work closely with other marketing channel owners to deliver assets in a timely and organized fashion
- Keep the Community Engagement team informed of key social activities, including weekly social shareouts, new social series launches, etc.
- This is a contract role is on the Brand Marketing team reporting to the Social Media Manager
Must Haves (Required Skills):
- Skilled in Sprinklr
- Skilled in Asana
- Skilled in paid amplification across all platforms
- Skilled in Social Media content publishing
- Skilled in editorial calendar management
Upwork is proudly committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workforce. We never discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical condition), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
To learn more about how Upwork processes and protects your personal information as part of the application process, please review our Global Job Applicant Privacy Notice