Date PostedMay 30, 2023
Expiration dateJune 22, 2023
Are you ready to be part of Elloe and help us to conquer the world? You will be part of an organization that is on a mission to redefine the Conversation AI industry. Become part of a group of talented and like-minded people. We are on a mission to create a greener and cleaner future with smart waste collection worldwide!
About Elloe AI
We build conversational AI and automation solutions that fundamentally transform how businesses communicate and engage with their customers.
Our AI Virtual Agents power natural text and messaging conversations at scale across industries like FinTech, eCommerce, EdTech and more.
We believe conversational AI should be used to augment human capabilities, not replace them. Our mission is to democratize AI and make it accessible to all businesses.
About the Role
Elloe AI is seeking a Social Media Intern to join our team. The Social Media Intern will work with our marketing team to create and manage content across our social media platforms. The ideal candidate will have a passion for social media, be able to create engaging content that resonates with our target audience, and have experience with social media management tools.
- Work with the marketing team to develop engaging content for our social media platforms, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn
- Create and manage social media content, including images, video, and written content, that aligns with the brand’s voice and messaging
- Engage with prospective customers, partners, and users on social media platforms and supply service and/or sales information as needed
- Provide management with reports for improving customer experience on social platforms and internal processes
- Stay up to date with social media trends and best practices to improve social media presence and engagement
- Work with the marketing team to develop and implement social media campaigns that align with the company’s marketing goals and aims.
- Brainstorming campaign ideas that align with the company’s marketing goals and aims.
- Staying up to date with social media trends and best practices to improve social media presence and engagement.
- Passion for social media and a good understanding of various social media platforms
- Excellent writing skills
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Basic knowledge of graphic design and video editingwould be a plus
- Creative thinking and ability to generate innovative ideas for social media content
- Familiarity with social media management tools such as Hootsuite, Sprout Social, Buffer, Air table, Metricool
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
What You’ll Gain:
- Exposure working for an AI startup transforming how businesses communicate
- Mentorship from our Head of Marketing and CEO
- Networking opportunities with AI leaders, investors and fellow interns
- Skills applicable to future marketing, PR or communications roles
Elloe AI is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, marital status, disability, and veteran status.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should submit a resume, cover letter, and samples of written work or a portfolio (if available) to our HR email.