Date PostedAugust 20, 2023
Expiration dateSeptember 16, 2023
Binance is the leading global blockchain ecosystem and cryptocurrency infrastructure provider whose suite of financial products includes the world’s largest digital-asset exchange.
Our mission is to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
If you’re looking for a fast-paced, mission-driven organization where opportunities to learn and excel are endless, then Binance is the place for you.
Reporting into the central social media team, this role will involve execution and strategy work to support priority business lines with social media marketing. Managing the VIP social media accounts will be the top priority, alongside working with the social team to support other priority business lines through the global @Binance social accounts.
- Manage Binance VIP social accounts (Twitter & LinkedIn) end to end, from shaping strategy to creating and posting content
- Working with the VIP product marketing manager and VIP leadership team to define VIP content strategy and branding such as the newsletter and blogs
- Use the Binance VIP brand presence to build awareness for our VIP and institutional offerings and develop a larger professional, more technical audience
- Maximise all channels for VIP content distribution such as Angels, Binance.com Blog and Telegram
- Be part of the central social media team, contributing to the main Binance accounts on each platform on behalf of priority business lines such as Binance Earn, Spot etc.
- Have high availability and support on urgent and high priority communications work
- Drive effective and creative social media campaigns on behalf of priority business lines, working cross-functionally with design, content, performance marketing, product and other teams
- Measure, report, and analyze the performance of campaigns across channels and translate findings into actionable, data-driven recommendations in order to improve future performance
- Analyze social media landscape to supply actionable insights
- Engage and build communities through one-on-one as well as one-to-many conversations
- Native or fluent English language is a MUST
- Deep understanding of the crypto market, the VIP/Institutional audience plus how it can appeal to the broader crypto audience
- Knowledge of crypto and Binance’s product suite
- Strong writing and copywriting skills
- Demonstrate a clear and concise style of communication 5+ years of experience in digital marketing or social media related roles for brands
- Experience with product marketing is a plus
- Strong knowledge of Twitter and LinkedIn
- Strong sense of ownership and responsibility. Resistant to stress
- Self motivated and results oriented
- Remote and start-up experience is a plus
Working at Binance
• Be a part of the world’s leading blockchain ecosystem that continues to grow and offers excellent career development opportunities
• Work alongside diverse, world-class talent in an environment where learning and growth opportunities are endless
• Tackle fast-paced, challenging and unique projects
• Work in a truly global organization, with international teams and a flat organizational structure
• Competitive salary and benefits
• Balance life and work with flexible working hours and casual work attire
Learn more about how Binancians embody the organization’s core values, creating a unified culture that enables collaboration, excellence, and growth.
Apply today to be a part of the Web3 revolution!
Binance is committed to being an equal opportunity employer. We believe that having a diverse workforce is fundamental to our success.
By submitting a job application, you confirm that you have read and agree to our Candidate Privacy Notice.