Date PostedJune 7, 2023
Expiration dateJune 30, 2023
The way people communicate and consume information has dramatically changed. We are not building a faster or a better way to make slides. We are challenging the format itself.
If you are looking to shape the future of work and build the next big productivity tool – Chronicle is for you!
This is a remote full time role and can be held from anywhere in the world. We are fully remote from day one. Our team is spread across the US, India, and Australia.
About the role
Is it time to run your own show as the social media marketer at a global early-stage tech startup?
You will work closely with the co-founders and the growth lead and will be playing a pivotal role in enabling Chronicle to engage with our online community. You will create and implement our social content strategy, manage posting and engagement, and set up a data-driven growth plan. You will be the heart and soul of Chronicle’s public persona.
You will be the point person responsible for all organic social media channels, with focus on Twitter and LinkedIn, and be responsible for significantly scaling the channels. Join a company that values, invests, and believes in content as a pivotal growth enabler.
What you will do
You will be the founding member of a world class cross-functional team that will impact millions of presentation makers and viewers across the globe. You will play a role in shaping how we build our brand, develop content as a core competency across Chronicle, and define how we put users first when building our social content engine. You will:
- Strategize and create content that adds real value to our target users (example), promotes our product, chronicles our journey, and showcases how we work behind-the-scenes as a remote-first company
- Work closely with our design team to create product images, GIFs, and videos that showcase how Chronicle can add value to specific target groups
- Plan, manage, and monitor social channels; grow our communities and turn followers into brand advocates
- Create a culture of experimentation, testing, and learning across social channels. Take a data-focused approach that uses relevant data to inform content creation choices to engage and grow audiences
- Lead our influencer outreach with the support of our growth lead
- Create rigorous, practical, sharable, and usable content to help Chronicle become the go-to place for anyone looking to enhance their presentation, remote-work, or communication experience (startups, tech businesses, teachers, etc.)
You will be a good fit if
Have you engineered virality on your social accounts? Do you know how to build an online community from scratch and foster brand connect? If so, this role could be for you.
- 2-3 years of successful track record managing social media for a tech startup or experience working at an agency
- Fluent with top social media platforms, especially Twitter and LinkedIn, with a track record of organic community growth
- Strong writing and editing chops, with a talent for distilling complex ideas into plain language in your briefs, strategies and comms planning
- Experience launching new community-driven initiatives from scratch to final product
- Ability to identify, set goals for, and track relevant social media and community metrics and manage a social media calendar
- Entrepreneurial spirit, with an orientation towards constant testing and iteration
- We’re looking for people who are excited about what we’re doing if you believe that presentations are up for a radical disruption are motivated to build a meaningful, delightful solution – this is the role for you
Why join us
We are solving a very interesting problem that will impact millions of users changing the way people craft and tell powerful stories every day. We are passionate to help anyone deliver presentations that are not just bearable, but enjoyable.
- We are a diverse and fast paced and energetic startup team. We offer an opportunity to build the next big productivity tool with some of the smartest people in the space.
- We are learners at heart and we provide you a free books of your choice every quarter, have regular lunch and learns with the best leaders in tech
- Competitive salaries with ESOPs, performance-based bonuses and raises
- We are remote from day one and support you to work from wherever you want by covering your home office expenses, hooking you up with the latest technology (think M1 chip Macs)
- We offer complete remote work, flex hours and lots of wind-down opportunities, our be-well program offers $1000 that you can spend on whatever keeps you well!