Date PostedAugust 30, 2023
Expiration dateSeptember 27, 2023
Are you a social media expert who is currently looking for a new challenge?
Are you looking for a flexible, remote role so you can work from anywhere in the world? Join us!
We are looking for a Social Media Coordinator who will be responsible for making sure communication, engagement, and brand representation are effective across a variety of platforms. This will involve creating and executing social media content, employer branding, and monitoring online communities.
- Manage day-to-day postings on various Finixio social media platforms
- Plan and execute campaigns in line with the current social media strategy
- Daily posting on various social channels
- Optimising pages within each platform to increase visibility
- High quality of written content on social media.
- Collaborate closely with other marketing departments.
- Monitoring social media trends and industry competitors, identifying opportunities and risks, and making recommendations to drive business growth.
- Experience as a social media coordinator or apprentice for at least three years
- A quick learner within diverse verticals and knowledge of sports/crypto
- Be a team player
- Quick learner in the constantly changing landscape of social media
- A team-oriented individual who is able to work independently when necessary
- Experience in different niches such as gaming/casino would be beneficial
“What’s in it for me” we hear you ask?
- A brilliant opportunity to grow your career & work with a fun, fast-paced & growing company, prepared to let you shine
- An entrepreneurial environment where you learn more every day (we more than welcome and support people with their own projects)
- Build an organisation right from the “beginning”
- Personal responsibility with a ton of autonomy
- Truly remote working (Work anywhere in the world)
- 33/30 PTO to ensure that you are staying well-rounded & rested
- Salary range: £20,000 – £23,000
- A budget for your professional development and ongoing learning
- An international team with over 40 nationalities
Based in Central London, but adopting a flexible and remote approach; Finixio is a Lead Generation and Affiliate Marketing company, building websites appealing to audiences worldwide. Our sites cover news, education, comparison and reviews, within the following exciting niches:
- Forex & Online Trading
- Stocks & Shares
- Personal Finance, Loans, Banking
- Cyber Security & Software Technology
- Casino & Online Gaming
- Health & Nutrition
As part of a wider group, Finixio was formed in 2018 and is currently home to over 100 Websites / Brands – with more in the pipeline. It is a fantastic time to join our team of specialist digital marketers. With proven track records in our respective fields – we are well-funded, highly profitable (yes, already!), and primed for significant growth.
At Finixio, we Value:
- Entrepreneurial spirit: We take initiative and seek out new opportunity
- Excellence: We strive for the best in everything we do
- Collaboration: We believe the best ideas come from working together
- Innovation: We embrace new ideas and technologies
Our Culture is:
- Diverse and Inclusive
- Committed to continuous learning and development
- Focused on work-life balance and flexibility
- Celebrate our success and learning from failures
- Fun and supportive, where everyone is genuinely encouraged to be themselves
Excited about this opportunity? Apply NOW!
Finixio is an equal opportunity employer and we welcome applicants from ALL backgrounds.