Date PostedJuly 12, 2023
Expiration dateAugust 21, 2023
Uscreen is a profitably growing, bootstrapped, product-led SaaS business changing the way video-based entrepreneurs and creators monetize their content. Our all-in-one video membership platform empowers creators to generate revenue through subscriptions, communities, courses, and live-streamed events across various platforms (web, mobile, and TV).
Over 25,000 video creators use Uscreen to sell, market, manage, and expand their businesses, generating hundreds of millions of dollars in the process.
We are seeking a passionate SEO Outreach Specialist to join our team. As a key player, you will work closely with other teams, including Marketing and Product, to help us establish a powerful brand authority through networking and relationships.
🚀 What you’ll do
- Determine key target audience cohorts and establish the strategy to outreach to each of them successfully.
- Develop and pitch custom emails that resonate with target audiences.
- Plan, execute, and manage multiple off-site SEO campaigns.
- Build and nurture relationships with bloggers, journalists, and creators.
- Monitor and track traffic performance from achieved link placements and report to key stakeholders.
- Collaborate across internal teams, including SEO, Partnerships, Content, and others.
- Relentlessly strive for improvement, and assess the performance of your outreach to find areas for improvement.
🔥 Do you have what it takes?
- A creative marketer with at least 3 years of experience working in highly effective outreach programs.
- A proven track record of earning powerful links, brand mentions, and relationships.
- Able to overlap at least 4 hours with morning to noon Eastern Time.
- You are a native or near-native English speaker.
- A knack for relationship building and a passion for networking.
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and project management skills.
- Excellent copywriting and editing skills, with an eye for detail.
- Experience with SEO tools such as Ahrefs, SEMrush, and BuzzStream.
- You can easily work both independently and cross-functionally with other teams.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- General SEO knowledge and experience are preferred.
- Experience in Creator Economy is a strong advantage.
✔️ Our commitment to you
- 💵 We know your worth and will compensate you competitively.
- 🌴 Our unlimited PTO policy encourages every team member to take the time they need to unwind and recharge.
- 🍎 Your growth is our growth! We’ll provide you with access to best-in-class training, workshops, and conferences to help you develop and succeed in your role.
- 👟 It’s a marathon, not a sprint. We make sure you have a clear growth plan to help you get to the next level at Uscreen.
- 🛸 100% Remote – Work from wherever your heart desires, as long as you have access to stable internet and a conducive workspace.
- 🧑🏻🍼 We also offer flexible parental leave.
- 🦺 Your home office should be ergonomic and inspirational to help you make some magic ✨. We’ll give you a generous WFH stipend to help you set one up.
- 🏢 And if WFH is not for you, we’re happy to pay for your coworking space.
- 🌞 We’re proud to offer personal development and mental wellness stipend.
- 🎳 🍻 We host virtual social events and company retreats filled with fun activities to ensure you feel part of the Uscreen family.
Are you interested in applying?
Click the “Apply for this position” button and fill out the short form. We will review the applications and email candidates who qualify to set up a first-round interview. Uscreen is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, or veteran status. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.