Date PostedJanuary 31, 2024
Expiration dateFebruary 19, 2024
SaaS.group was founded in 2017 with a simple goal in mind: to help promising, profitable SaaS companies reach their full potential. We are a Software-as-a-Service portfolio company and we acquire small software businesses and help them reach the next level. Our group is a fully remote, international team with colleagues in over 31 countries around the world. Our portfolio currently consists of 17 well-known SaaS companiesand is continuously growing. We extended our team from 50 to 280+ people in the last 2 years through hiring and acquisitions.
We’re looking for an experienced Product Designer for our Central Product team with experience in creating several amazing products that amaze the users.
The role is based in GMT+0 – +3 time zone.
What will you do
As a Senior Product Designer at saas.group, you are someone who always has a compelling design solution at your fingertips, thriving in translating user needs and business objectives into innovative, user-friendly designs. You have an exceptional ability to link design decisions with business value and guide various teams on how to integrate design into their strategic and operative work.
Your primary responsibility is to foster and expand a user-centric design culture within saas.group. This involves working with our brands to comprehend the issues users are encountering, assisting in devising potential solutions, and appraising our work through design projects and key usability metrics to discern if we are making a genuine impact. You’ll support our brands by deriving insights from user research and ensuring that the design solutions provided are not only functional but also visually appealing and user-friendly.
You will coach our brands to delve deeper into understanding the problem space (which means working with unexplored variables), pinpointing high-impact focus areas, and aiding in outlining potential solutions.
Your role involves contributing to all stages of the design process – an opportunity to hone your skills from user research, crafting wireframes and prototypes, to high-fidelity designs and usability testing on myriad users, and more. You are expected to have a tangible impact on our products and users. Your creative signature will be prominently featured on products that are utilized and cherished by users globally.
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers
- Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks
- Develop wireframes and prototypes around customer needs
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering
- Conduct user research and evaluate user feedback
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards
What you bring to the table
- Awesome Generalist – we’re looking for people who enjoy the entire design process. Most of our start-ups don’t currently have a dedicated design resource. The role of the Product Growth Team is to facilitate user centricity for the products.
- 2-4+ years of relevant Product Design experience (or equivalent), covering UX, UI and User Research.
- Experience with interactive design tools like Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite, Invision, Principle, Figma, or similar software.
- The ability to create prototypes using Figma/Framer, Keynote, HTML/CSS/JS, etc
- An excellent teammate and communicator. You have the skills to help set up frameworks and brainstorm initial design concepts.\
- A passion for working with others and sharing best practice
- Excellent self starter who can collaborate with engineers and non-product people
- Fluent in English and have excellent communication skills
- Feeling comfortable working in a remote-first setup
What we offer
- Ultimate flexibility: We’re 100% remote. You can work from wherever you like, whenever you like.
- Freedom and autonomy: We’re a high-trust team, and you’ll be given lots of independence to solve problems in your own way — with plenty of help from the team when you need it.
- Minimum bureaucracy: We don’t like to get bogged down with meetings and red tape. We like to be efficient and keep momentum steady & sustainable.
- Small & friendly team: We help each other out, have fun, and joke around.
- Unlimited paid time off: We want you to recharge your batteries when needed.