Date PostedOctober 1, 2023
Expiration dateOctober 23, 2023
Who we are and what we do
Deel is a global team that helps businesses hire anyone, anywhere, easily. Deel consists of more than two thousand self-driven individuals spanning over 100 countries. Our unified yet diverse culture keeps us continually learning and innovating the Deel platform and our products for customers.
Companies should be able to hire the best talent anywhere in the world, so we are building the best platform to make that a reality. Our market-leading technology, expertise, and global team are crucial to the success of Deel’s platform. We deliver the best products and platform features in our space, enabling millions of jobs worldwide and connecting the global workforce with the best companies and opportunities.
Why should you be part of Deel’s success story?
A 30-mile hiring radius should no longer dictate how companies hire because great talent lives everywhere. Deel sees a world without hiring borders and endless talent that pairs perfect candidates with great companies.
We offer global teams all the tools they need to hire, onboard, manage, pay, and scale at full speed. We aim to foster a diverse global economy by building a generational platform that seamlessly connects companies with talent worldwide.
After our successful Series D in 2021, we raised another $50M last year, doubling our valuation to $12B.
There’s never been a more exciting time to join Deel — the market leader in international payroll and compliance.
- Developing and implementing social media strategies to increase brand awareness and engagement: In this role, you will be responsible for coming up with creative and innovative ways to engage with our audience and increase brand awareness. You will be responsible for creating and executing social media campaigns across various platforms, including TikTok, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, and other platforms.
- Managing company social media accounts and creating engaging content for various platforms: You will be responsible for managing our company’s social media accounts and creating engaging content for various platforms. You will assist our team in creating and editing content and work with creators and production partners as well.
- Monitoring social media metrics and analytics to track the success of campaigns: You will be responsible for monitoring social media metrics and analytics to track the success of campaigns. You will analyze data to identify trends and make recommendations for future campaigns.
- Collaborating with other teams to create and execute social media campaigns aligned with company initiatives: You will work closely with other teams within the company to create and execute social media campaigns that are aligned with company initiatives. You will collaborate with our product, community, and other internal teams to ensure that our social media campaigns are in line with our overall business objectives.
- Keeping up-to-date with industry trends and incorporating them into social media tactics: You will be responsible for staying up-to-date with industry trends and incorporating them into our social media tactics. You will attend industry events and conferences and participate in online forums to stay on top of the latest trends and best practices.
- Manage the copy editing process and formatting for tweets and image captions
- Leverage social copy to create executive tweets for core leadership team
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or related field
- Minimum of 5-7 years of experience in managing social media platforms for startups or other companies.
- Experience leveraging data and metrics to influence content production decision making
- Experience with SEO tools/ optimization for leveraging social media tools to generate revenue
- Strong knowledge of social media platforms and tools, especially TikTok, Reels, and editing tools such as CapCut
- Have the ability to edit and create social videos especially for TikTok/ Reels
- Understanding of TikTok trends, audio, intro clips optimized for engagement, knowledge of content formats that will perform well on TikTok
- Solid understanding of creators, and the HR/Business Leadership/ Payroll/ etc Creator network, with experience of managing creator partnerships/ outreach for campaigns
- You must have excellent written and verbal communication skills. You will be responsible for creating social media content, responding to comments and messages, and communicating with other teams within the company.
- You must be able to work independently and in a team environment. You will be responsible for managing your own workload and collaborating with other teams within the company.
- You must be a creative and strategic thinker. You will be responsible for coming up with creative and innovative ways to engage with our audience and increase brand awareness.
- Excellent organizational skills
- Copywriting chops with the ability to edit and format social copy
Our workforce deserves fair and competitive pay that meets them where they are. With scalable benefits, rewards, and perks, our total rewards programs reflect our commitment to inclusivity and access for all.
At Deel, you’ll enjoy:
- Computer equipment applicable to your role
- Stock grant opportunities
- Additional perks and benefits based upon your employment status and country
- The ability to choose where you work whether it be your home, the beach, or a WeWork
At Deel, we’re an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.