Date PostedJune 23, 2023
Expiration dateJuly 17, 2023
Note: We are away at a company retreat in Italy with our amazing colleagues from 19th June until 23rd June. There may be a slight delay as our TA partners enjoy some well deserved downtime. We will be back from the week of 26th June. Thank you for your patience.
What You’ll Be Doing:
The Camunda Product Design organization is small, but we are mighty! We craft meaningful experiences, and we work with User Research to prove a positive impact on our customers. Designers are embedded within product teams, working with both Product Management and Engineering.
*This is a remote role and can be based anywhere
What You Bring
- 3+ years of experience working as a Product designer or UX/UI designer in a company
- Demonstrated track record and portfolio of clean, functional design
- Familiar with the design tools like Sketch, Figma, or similar
- Focus primarily on user interface design but also interested in creating concepts, wireframes, prototyping, user research, and testing
- The ability to work remotely, autonomously and be self-organized
If you don’t think you meet all of the criteria but are still interested in the job, please apply. Nobody checks every box – we’re looking for candidates that are particularly strong in a few areas, and have some interest and capabilities in others.
Who Is Camunda?
Camunda enables organizations to orchestrate processes across people, systems, and devices to continuously overcome complexity and increase efficiency. With Camunda, business users and developers collaborate using BPMN to model end-to-end processes and run sophisticated automation with the speed, scale, and resilience required to stay competitive. Hundreds of enterprises such as Atlassian, ING, and Vodafone design, orchestrate, and improve business-critical processes with Camunda to accelerate digital transformation. To learn more visitcamunda.com.
Annually recognized by Deloitte among top high-growth companies, Camunda operates as a global, remote-first organization.
What we have to offer:
- A remote-first culture that enables you to work remotely as much as you’d like to. We believe talent is global!
- A home office equipment budget and the choice of hardware. Mac, Windows, Linux – you choose what works best for you or/and you can work from a coworking space.
- We support our employees in maintaining a healthy work/life balance, so we offer and encourage flexible time off at Camunda. Use your flexible time for anything that helps you recharge your batteries or maintain your life outside of work.
- A clear mind is a healthy mind; we offer aHeadspace subscription and pay towards your fitness activities.
- Social interactions are important to us! Each year, Camunda hosts a company-wide get-together in new and exciting locations. Find out more about the annual retreat here.
- Inclusive culture based on our FAITHvalues; quarterly performance reviews and employee engagement surveys to make sure you feel heard and valued.
- We understand that our employees contribute immeasurably to Camunda’s success. To allow employees to benefit from that success, every Camunda employee is offered virtual shares from our Virtual Stock Option Plan (VSOP).
- More of what we offer globally & in your country can be found here.
“Everyone is welcome at Camunda” — this is a celebrated component of our culture. We strive to create an inclusive environment that empowers our people. At Camunda, we honour diverse cultures and backgrounds and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to gender, race, ethnicity, religion, belief, sexual orientation, age, disability or any other protected characteristics under applicable law. We are looking forward to your application!