Date PostedJuly 17, 2023
Expiration dateAugust 21, 2023
Loom is the video communication platform for async work that helps companies communicate better at scale. Loom makes it easy to record quick videos of your screen and camera and instantly share them with a link. More than 20M users across 350k+ companies around the world trust Loom to share feedback, updates, intros, training, and more – every day. Founded in late 2015, Loom has raised $203M from world-class investors including Andreessen Horowitz, Sequoia, Kleiner Perkins, Iconiq, and Coatue.
Loom is looking for a Senior Manager, Business Operations and Strategy to lead and develop our pricing and packaging strategy with the goal of driving growth and enabling our users to seamlessly adopt, purchase, and expand with Loom over time. We are looking for a customer-focused, strategic problem solver who can distill strategic insights from qualitative and quantitative data and who can influence stakeholders at all levels of our organization.
Reporting to the Director of Business & Revenue Operations, you will contribute directly to Loom’s success in one of our most visible and cross-functional roles, working closely with Sales, CX, Product, Marketing, Operations, and Finance on urgent business priorities.
- Design and implement growth and positioning strategies that enable customers to adopt, purchase, and expand their relationship with Loom over time.
- Partner with our UX and Product Marketing teams to conduct qualitative and quantitative research to test hypotheses, validate customers’ willingness to pay, and optimize our product positioning
- Own the roadmap for and lead the execution of Pricing & Packaging initiatives across our self serve and sales led businesses
- Define and evaluate Key Performance Indicators to track and measure the impact of packaging and pricing changes for continuous improvements.
- Identify key opportunities and areas of investment to optimize paid packages – sales led and self serve.
- Own our rate card and discounting framework
- Drive and support other customer-related, cross-functional initiatives as needed
What We’re Looking For
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years in technology/SaaS pricing, product, strategy, and/or management consulting, with a minimum of 2 years focused on pricing.
- Deep understanding of SaaS business models, product-led growth principles, and hybrid GTM models (self-serve and sales-led).
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and SQL with a bias for data-informed decision-making
- Demonstrated success working cross-functionally with Product, Finance, Marketing, Sales, Success.
- Ability to independently lead projects including scoping, prioritizing, and executing initiatives
Perks at Loom
- Competitive compensation and equity package
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage for employees and dependents (for US employees)
- 14 paid company holidays plus Summer Break in July and Winter Break in December
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account (DCFSA)
- Healthcare reimbursement (for International employees)
- Life, AD&D, Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- 401(k) with 4% company matching
- Wellness stipends
- Flexible PTO
- Paid parental leave
- Remote work opportunities
- Professional development reimbursement
- Home office & technology reimbursement