Date PostedFebruary 12, 2024
Expiration dateMarch 13, 2024
The GitLab DevSecOps platform empowers 100,000+ organizations to deliver software faster and more efficiently. We are one of the world’s largest all-remote companies with 2,000+ team members and values that foster a culture where people embrace the belief that everyone can contribute. Learn more about Life at GitLab.
We are hiring a Senior Content Strategist & Writer who will be responsible for strategic and resourceful content creation for our Customer Success team.
You will be responsible for showcasing GitLab’s expertise and leadership in DevOps through content that is educational, thought-provoking, and market-defining. You and your team will work with stakeholders across GitLab to provide users with end-to-end content experiences that garner trust, create source credibility, and generate customer engagement.
What you’ll do
- Participate in the development of the content strategy
- Independently develop and execute a content plan
- Manage end-to-end development of content with internal teams, ensuring all production deliverables are met on-time and within scope on multiple concurrent projects
- Expertly and independently communicate product messaging into accurate, targeted, and compelling content
- Work closely with the go-to-market teams, develop and write email nurtures
- Work cross-functionally with Strategic, Corporate, and Product Marketing to provide content and copywriting support
- Write and edit blogs and case studies
- Propose, implement, or lead improvements to content strategy, plan, and process
- Mentor other members of the content team
- Entrust work to other members of the content team as appropriate
- Propose new content tactics, opportunities, and audiences
- Responsible for ideation of content initiatives, OKRs, and reporting on results
What you’ll bring
- 5+ years in a content-related role
- 3+ years of enterprise software marketing experience
- Proven experience writing for technical audiences on one or more of the following topics: Coding, DevOps, Cloud Computing, IT Infrastructure, Cyber Security, or Application Security
- In-depth industry experience and knowledge in a specialty
- Proven ability to identify new audiences and opportunities, create a strategy, and execute the strategy
- Ability to use GitLab
How GitLab will support you
- Benefits to support your health, finances, and well-being
- All remote, asynchronous work environment
- Unlimited PTO (paid time off)
- Team Member Resource Groups
- Equity Compensation & Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Growth and development budget
- Parental leave
- Home office support
Country Hiring Guidelines: GitLab hires new team members in countries around the world. All of our roles are remote, however some roles may carry specific location-based eligibility requirements. Our Talent Acquisition team can help answer any questions about location after starting the recruiting process.
GitLab is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. GitLab’s policies and practices relating to recruitment, employment, career development and advancement, promotion, and retirement are based solely on merit, regardless of race, color, religion, ancestry, sex (including pregnancy, lactation, sexual orientation, gender identity, or gender expression), national origin, age, citizenship, marital status, mental or physical disability, genetic information (including family medical history), discharge status from the military, protected veteran status (which includes disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, active duty wartime or campaign badge veterans, and Armed Forces service medal veterans), or any other basis protected by law. GitLab will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. See also GitLab’s EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know during the recruiting process.