Date PostedJanuary 13, 2024
Expiration dateFebruary 4, 2024
We’re looking for a skilled Product Manager to join us at Percona! We want you to play a pivotal role in our new team, and spearhead the creation and launch of our cutting-edge Software as a Service (SaaS) solutions. Do you thrive in the electric buzz of a startup ethos? This opportunity is your ticket to a fresh frontier within Percona, a pioneering team crafting novel solutions for our customers. So, if you’re ready to dive into the heartbeat of an innovative, high-performance team, your search ends right here!
As a SaaS Product Manager at Percona, you will play a pivotal role in driving the success of our SaaS products from inception to market. You will be responsible for developing and executing the product strategy, collaborating with the team members, and ensuring the delivery of high-quality, customer-centric solutions.
What You Will Do:
- Define and articulate the product vision, strategy, and roadmap based on market research, customer feedback, and business goals.
- Conduct competitive analysis to identify market trends, opportunities, and potential threats.
- Work closely with engineering, design, and other team members to drive the development and delivery of high-quality SaaS products.
- Prioritize features, enhancements, and bug fixes based on customer needs and business priorities.
- Champion a customer-centric approach, ensuring that the user experience aligns with customer expectations and needs.
- Collaborate with design teams to create intuitive and visually appealing interfaces.
- Collaborate with sales, marketing, customer success, and other teams to ensure alignment and effective communication throughout the product life cycle.
- as a bridge between stakeholders, fostering equal understanding between technical and non-technical teams.
- Define and manage the product release process, coordinating with development teams to ensure timely and successful launches.
- Monitor product performance post-launch and iterate based on feedback and data.
- Use data-driven insights to continuously improve product performance and user satisfaction.
- Represent Percona, our products and culture during conferences, webinars and other interactions with business partners, users and customers.
What You Have Done:
- Significant experience as a SaaS Product Manager with a track record of successfully bringing products to market.
- Strong understanding of SaaS business models, cloud technologies, and industry best practices.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to collaborate effectively across teams in English.
- Analytical mindset with proficiency in data analysis tools and methodologies.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and inspire cross-functional teams.
- Experience in working with remote teams across multiple cultures and timezones.
What will make you stand out:
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field; MBA or equivalent experience.
- Global mindset.
- Pride and ownership of meeting expectations.
- Adaptable, resourceful, able to work within ambiguity.
- Self-directed and highly organized.
- Creative and innovative.
At Percona, we believe an open world is a better world. Our mission is to enable everyone to innovate freely, by providing the best open source database software, support, and services. We make databases and applications run better through a unique combination of expertise and open source software built with the community for you. Our technical teams are experts in MySQL, MongoDB, PostgreSQL, and MariaDB.
Percona is proud to be a remote-only and globally dispersed workforce – we have colleagues in more than 50 countries! We offer a collaborative, highly-engaged culture where your ideas are welcome and your voice is heard.
Our staff receives generous benefits including flexible work hours and various paid time off programs, all your equipment for your remote office, funds for career development (external training, certifications, conferences), ongoing connectivity allowances, and the opportunity to participate in our equity incentive plan. We also have benefits that support a healthy work/life balance such as The Percona Adventure Team, Work-from-Anywhere, FlowDays, FryDays, and overall flexibility. We also support being socially responsible through our PAVE volunteering program and Women Transforming Technology.
If you love the idea of working with a high-growth tech company that is one of the best in the business and known globally as a leader in the open-source database space, let’s talk!
Connect with us and stay up to date on our latest news and developments by following us on LinkedIn and Twitter. We look forward to connecting with you!