Date PostedOctober 30, 2023
Expiration dateNovember 13, 2023
Recruitment Room, a leading recruitment agency, is seeking a dynamic and experienced Recruitment Manager to join our team. We specialize in global talent resourcing and acquisition, catering to a diverse client base, including start-ups across the world.
You will work closely with our recruitment consultants and global recruitment resourcers to manage sourcing, nurturing and pipeline building for future placements.
- Update current and design new recruiting procedures.
- Supervise the recruiting team and report on its performance.
- Keep track of recruiting metrics.
- Improve existing and implement new sourcing methods.
- Hire ,train and nurture our current and new recruitment teams.
- Supervise and maintain a quality pipeline of candidates for current and future placements.
- Hold regular meetings with the recruitment teams and provide briefs on roles.
- Create campaigns to attract passive candidates and drive connections with our candidate pool.
- Proven work experience as a Recruiting Manager, Recruitment Consultant or Recruiting Coordinator.
- Demonstrated success in sourcing for start-ups on an international scale.
- Hands-on experience with Applicant Tracking Systems and HR databases.
- Knowledge of labor legislation.
- Experience with (phone and in-person) interviews, candidate screening and evaluation.
- Familiarity with social media and other professional networks (like GitHub).
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Strong decision-making skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent management and leadership skills.
- In-depth knowledge of Boolean search and other advanced resourcing techniques.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently in a remote environment.
- Available for immediate start.
- Competitive commission-based structure. 100% commission based.
- Team earnings.
- Flexibility to work remotely from anywhere.
- Opportunity to be part of a dynamic and growing recruitment agency.
- Collaborative and supportive team environment.
- Flexible time in lieu system to promote a healthy work-life balance.
- We are a technology-driven recruitment business with advanced tech systems to support you to succeed.
- Get your birthday off every year (if your birthday falls on a weekend, you can pick a weekday of your choice!).
At Recruitment Room, we are committed to creating an inclusive and diverse workforce. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds, and we encourage candidates of all genders, races, abilities, and identities to apply. We believe that diverse perspectives and experiences enhance our ability to serve our clients effectively.
If you are passionate about connecting top talent with global opportunities and meet the qualifications listed above, we’d love to hear from you.