Date PostedJanuary 17, 2024
Offered Salary$70400 - $99000 / year
Expiration dateFebruary 5, 2024
Founded in 2011, Mural is a leading innovator in visual collaboration for hybrid, remote, and distributed teams. We believe in what we build, and our team of more than 400 “Muralistas” around the world collaborate in the Mural® app. Our values guide our intentionally inclusive product and culture, which includes collaboration design education and a flexible monthly stipend for learning, wellness, and coworking.
Mural has raised $200M to date and is growing rapidly to fulfill our mission. The company is trusted by 95% of the Fortune 100, including innovative teams at IBM, Intuit, GitLab, Microsoft, and Atlassian.
ABOUT THE TEAM
We’re a lean and resourceful group who believe in finding the right people for the right roles, focusing on their skills and potential to contribute to the Mural team. Our approach is about treating every candidate with respect and fairness, ensuring a positive experience throughout the hiring process. And having a little fun along the way!
You will play a pivotal role in streamlining our hiring processes and ensuring a seamless candidate experience. Your mission is to coordinate interviews efficiently, implement best practices in recruiting operations, and contribute to the overall success of our talent acquisition efforts. You will be at the forefront of shaping our team.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Schedule and coordinate candidate interviews, providing a positive and organized experience for both candidates and interviewers.
- Optimize recruiting processes, including tracking candidate progress, maintaining data integrity, and collaborating with cross-functional teams to enhance overall efficiency.
- Act as a primary point of contact for candidates, ensuring a smooth and transparent communication process throughout the hiring journey.
- Partner with hiring managers and team members to understand hiring needs, ensuring a proactive and effective recruitment process.
- Identify opportunities to enhance our recruiting processes and contribute to the development of best practices.
- Act as recruiting tools admin: managing accessess, approval workflows, etc.
- Build recruiting reports such as Candidate Experience Surveys
- Maintain and update Talent Confluence pages
- Manage employee tickets for access to talent tools and referral program questions
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
- 2+ years of experience in recruiting coordination or recruiting operations roles.
- Saas experience is preferred
- Demonstrated success in implementing and improving recruiting processes.
- Strong organizational skills with a keen attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with a focus on providing a positive candidate experience.
- Adaptability and a proactive mindset, thriving in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- Commitment to diversity and inclusion, fostering an environment where everyone feels valued and heard.
- Greenhouse Recruiting and Workday experience preferred
For roles based in New York City, California, Colorado, and Washington, the base salary for this role ranges from $70,400 – $99,000 + equity + benefits. Compensation offered will be determined by factors such as location, level, job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. Certain roles may be eligible for variable compensation.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.