Date PostedJanuary 13, 2024
Offered Salary$85000 - $105000 / year
Expiration dateFebruary 3, 2024
Tailscale builds software that makes it easy to securely interconnect people and their devices, no matter where they are. From hobbyists to multinational corporations, teams of every size use Tailscale each day to protect their networks, share access to internal tools, and more. We’re building a future for the Internet that’s easy, small and safe, like it used to be. Founded in 2019 and fully distributed, we’re backed by Accel, CRV, Insight, Heavybit, and Uncork Capital.
We are in search of an organized and efficient Recruiting Coordinator to join our team at Tailscale. Reporting to our Director of Talent Acquisition, you will support with all aspects of the recruitment process from scheduling candidates to building effective operational practices that streamline our recruiting efforts.
- Work closely with recruiters to set up candidate phone screens, video interviews and coordinate technical assessments
- Maintain a company-wide recruiting plan tailored to the needs and priorities of each department
- Juggle various recruitment projects and tasks at once and prioritize the workload effectively
- Keep up-to-date with recruitment trends and best practices to upskill the Recruitment team and create a best-in-class candidate experience
- Support with special projects and initiatives within the Recruitment team and cross-functionally with the People team
- Act as the main contact for external folks including recruitment agencies, candidates, partner companies, etc.
- Build meaningful partnerships with hiring managers and hiring teams by prioritizing effective communication and handling any recruitment issues in a timely manner
- Set up and run internal and external meetings tied to recruitment efforts (such as kick off meetings, hiring syncs, debriefs, etc.) and other special events as necessary
- Take on extra responsibilities as needed and assigned by People and Talent leadership
- Act as a brand ambassador for Tailscale by promoting open roles, encouraging referrals and highlighting our employer brand both in-person and virtually
- Demonstrate expertise in recruiting and scheduling coordination with a proven ability to proactively solve inefficiencies and streamline tasks
- Understand the ins and outs of best-in-class recruiting practices and have a solid grasp of HR knowledge
- Execute tasks with meticulous attention to detail, ensuring precision and accuracy in every aspect of recruiting and scheduling responsibilities
- Operate with a strong sense of urgency, efficiently meeting strict deadlines and maintaining a focus on quality and timeliness with task completion
- Effectively communicate, both verbally and in writing, with internal and external stakeholders
- Exhibit flexibility, adaptability and problem solving skills especially when navigating ambiguous or new situations
For this position, our target salary range is $85,000-$105,000 USD (paid in your local currency). As a company, we strive to maintain fair and equitable compensation practices within our team across all roles and all levels.
What We Offer
- An inclusive, flexible environment where you can be your authentic self. We recognize the impact diverse voices and backgrounds have on the growth of our people, our product, and our company. And that flexibility in how and when you work empowers our team to balance work and life.
- A competitive total compensation package. This includes base salary and an equity incentive plan.
- Comprehensive group benefits with no waiting period. Take advantage of coverage for health, vision, dental, and more for you and your family!
- Remote-first with the opportunity to work from anywhere—enjoy a change of scenery wherever you can get wifi and join our company retreats with fellow Tailscalars!
- Support for your personal and professional development. Grow your career thoughtfully with $1500 USD annually for professional development, leverage our conference budget to learn from experts in your field, or take advantage of mentorship, coaching, and internal promotion opportunities.
- Paid time off and a healthy work-life balance. Our flexible, paid time off program supports you for any situation life throws your way, whether you’re moving or travelling the world! We encourage all Tailscalars to take 4-6 weeks of vacation annually.
- A build-your-own home office setup. You choose your own company-owned laptop (MAC or PC), receive a monthly home internet reimbursement, and $1000 USD to customize your workstation to make it your own.
- Generous parental leave program from your first day. We care about your life outside of work and encourage new parents to take advantage of parental leave top-ups for up to 26 weeks.