Date PostedJanuary 8, 2024
Expiration dateJanuary 31, 2024
Recruitment Room is a full-service recruitment agency specializing in technical, non-technical, and executive recruitment. We have a team of expert recruiters with extensive experience and a vast network of candidates in various fields. Our personalized approach ensures that we match the right candidates with the right companies.
We are looking for friendly and quality over quantity driven individuals who can source, analyze and recruit candidates with quick, clear and friendly communication and strategies.
The Freelance Recruiter would be expected to assist on projects by supporting the recruitment process for Africa roles.
As a Freelance Recruiter (independent contractor), you’ll be able to recruit for various different companies’ job requisitions and make placements.
You’ll primarily be sourcing qualified candidates, interviewing and submitting candidates to jobs based on hiring criteria.
You will be rewarded for each job you successfully fill. Each job has an estimated “Payout” reward amount. If your candidate leads to a successful hire, you earn the reward amount, subject to the “Terms & Conditions.”
We are in search of ambitious individuals that are interested in recruiting on Africa roles.
Your primary focus
The Recruiter will ensure every order that we receive is filled, leaving no opportunity unattended and no money left sitting on the table.
Reports to: Recruitment Manager
- Actively source candidates for open positions/roles using all possible recruitment methods – web portals, postings, social networks, databases, referrals, and contacts.
- Manage full-cycle recruitment for assigned jobs.
- Manage candidate communication via email using our system ensuring timely response rates to all stakeholders to ensure satisfaction.
- Adhere to our recruitment policies and quality checks.
- Ensure a unique professional candidate experience. This is non-negotiable.
- Maintain Strict Turn Around Time and adhere to specific requirements.
- Understand the job responsibility and formulate own work plan.
- Demonstrate and speak to Company Mission, Vision and Values, demonstrating company culture to all stakeholders as appropriate. Act as an ambassador for Recruitment Room using language as directed by Management.
- Ensure timely collection of complete required candidate information and any supporting documents including proper record entry in our system.
- Create and send communication through our system to all sourced candidates.
- Extensive sourcing or recruiting experience using social networks, research, Boolean search, sourcing extensions and personal network.
- Able to communicate clearly, fluently and effectively across all levels.
- Capable of working successfully within a team as well as independently.
- Proven success as a recruiter across various seniorities on global roles.
- Hands-on experience in the entire recruitment life cycle.
- Familiarity with recruiting software (e.g. Applicant Tracking Systems) and Human Resource Information Systems (HRIS) – Teamtailor is preferred.
- Strong decision-making skills.
- Outstanding organization ability.
- Remote work capability with own tools and resources.
Key Competencies to be Successful at Recruitment Room:
- Accountability – You respond to job-related commitments by meeting deadlines and being reliable.
- Adaptability – You adapt and respond to changing conditions, priorities, technologies, and requirements promptly.
- Communication – You ensure that communication efforts meet the needs of various groups and is properly understood.
- Decision Making – You make concrete, well-informed, and thought-out decisions that support the overall organization.
- Networking and Relationship Building – You effectively build constructive, friendly, professional relationships and networks of key contacts with people and colleagues
- Planning and Organizing – You adapt priorities and responsibilities in response to changing needs.
- Problem Solving – You respond to issues by offering solutions that fall within the positional responsibilities, involve others as required.
- Results & Service Orientation – You operate with high attention to detail regarding performance goals; works on a continuous basis to meet or exceed client and organizational needs.
- Teamwork – You work cooperatively and effectively with others to reach a common goal.
If you are a recruiter who is looking to recruit remotely for Africa roles, recruit when you want, recruit on what you want, recruit how you want, all while earning more on a per-placement basis than what traditional staffing & recruitment pays, then we encourage you to apply to join our network.
This role is remote and freelance in Africa.